The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The riots in France as seen through the 'long take'. > Comments

The riots in France as seen through the 'long take'. : Comments

By Sam Ben-Meir, published 26/7/2023

'Police violence happens every day, especially if you're Arab or black'

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
The French a quite mad…time for another farmer revolt in Paris?

Here is a gentle reminder from a Wikipedia overview of the violent history of France.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_France

No mention in the extensive list above of Mururoa Atoll..(At least, not that I could find before I became bored with sameness looking for it)! How could we forget?

And the Rainbow Warrior?

I’ve checked out the blast hole created in its botched sinking by French saboteurs in Auckland Harbour; now laying quietly on the sand in 30m of water in the bay of islands, as a monument to total stupidity.(Ultimately a prime cause for our scorching power prices, and no nukes policy at any cost..(mostly to the poor)).

Anyway, in closing should I drop the name Napoleon?
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 26 July 2023 8:59:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think you will find that the Rainbow Warrior is "lying" quietly in the sand.
David
Posted by VK3AUU, Wednesday, 26 July 2023 10:18:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
VK3AUU

But.. how do you know for sure that isn’t a lie?

Maybe its time to climb back into your aeroplane…control to CX4..over!
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 26 July 2023 10:35:11 AM
Why is it, Illegal immigrants and their rioting offspring expect to be recorded the same right as citizens?

I would offer them free passage to Africa or the Middle East. And cheaper than retaining them as rioting freeloaders.

I don't think the police should change tactics and therefore, vacate the field to those who would destroy democracy and democratic ideals.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 26 July 2023 11:02:51 AM
Just shows that multiculturalism doesn't work.

Anyway African peoples have a huge area of land in the African continent why do they want to take European territory. The African escaping from the police stop is perhaps a form of self perhaps African denial of European principles. Why do African peoples want to deny European peoples principles and still stay in Europe- perhaps to subvert those people. Do African's feel it's easier to steel Europe for themselves- and push out the European's- than to fix their own nations in Africa. Do they feel that European's deserve to been colonized- a form of perceived revenge against what they see as the only form of colonialism. What about Persian, Ottoman, Asian colonialism?
Posted by Canem Malum, Wednesday, 26 July 2023 3:39:17 PM
Every riot just brings closer the day when Marine Le Pen takes over. I am not sure, but I believe her policy in these situations is one of mass deportation.
Posted by plerdsus, Thursday, 27 July 2023 9:28:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy