The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > America faces its greatest peril since the Civil War > Comments

America faces its greatest peril since the Civil War : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 28/6/2023

Republican leaders who claim to put country before party must now rise up along with their Democratic colleagues and together save the country from extremist right-wing Republicans.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Well said Sir and right on the money.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 28 June 2023 3:05:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My sense is that when they are really up against it, or when their backs are truly to the wall, the good men in the republican party will rise up and do what is right.
We might say that now is the time they should 'gird up their loins', but somehow I think the blinkers will be on for a little while longer.
I think their collective eyes will snap open quite suddenly.
We are outsiders looking in, and have a more detached and realistic view of the situation than they.
Posted by Ipso Fatso, Wednesday, 28 June 2023 5:50:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Brain washed fool…”little boys who live in glass houses should not throw stones”.
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 28 June 2023 8:14:23 PM
Reading articles like this makes me almost glad to be uneducated !
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 1 July 2023 8:06:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy