The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The one and only Barry Humphries > Comments

The one and only Barry Humphries : Comments

By Andris Heks, published 5/5/2023

What struck me was Barry's extraordinary spontaneity; his ability to come up with one funny idea after another in rapid succession and bring Peter Luck along with the ideas.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Sir Les Patterson the Greatest http://youtu.be/doX2-qbx3tE?t=23s
Posted by Maverick, Friday, 5 May 2023 8:12:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Mavs,

Sir Les Patterson, the consummate politician, he sat on the "Cheese Board" you know, Stilton he thinks, it was still on the arse of his trousers!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 5 May 2023 8:43:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The one and only, had I taken a leaf from his book. The most likely outcome would have been. My ivories would have been knocked so far down my throat, my ass would look like a piano keyboard.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 5 May 2023 11:35:16 AM
If your mum had wheels, she'd have been a bike.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 5 May 2023 12:36:58 PM
Yep Alan B.

They call her the Toorak bike, cos everyone rides her.

Mavs
Posted by Maverick, Saturday, 6 May 2023 7:00:38 AM
To rack and ruin, Mav.

A pianist was busy playing for a pub crowd. who keep filling his jar and glass. Anyhow as the evening wore on, the drinks started to take their toll. And required many comfort breaks.

After the last comfort break the pianist came back not completely dressed. And his visible manhood was keeping time with the music.

This disturbed a little old lady no end and she felt obliged to draw attention to this event. Whereupon she informed the player, sir, do you know your fly is open?

No lady, replied the pianist, but if you hum a few bars, I'll try and play it.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 7 May 2023 1:32:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy