The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Netanyahu’s dismal failure to guard Israel-Arab relations > Comments

Netanyahu’s dismal failure to guard Israel-Arab relations : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 18/4/2023

The recent reprehensible statement made by Israel's Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, that the Palestinian village of Huwara be 'wiped out', is beyond contempt.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
In can't think of any reason why Israel should "guard Israel-Arab relations" when Arabs outside Israel are its sworn enemies and regular rocket-firers and murderers of Israelis.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 18 April 2023 9:03:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hear, hear and well said Sir. More power to your pen.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 18 April 2023 10:44:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is just terrible, Israel is being destroyed from within by Netanyahu and his other criminal companions, and that is also reflected in Israel's external relations.

Unlike the author's optimism, I cannot see its government changing in the foreseeable future, who rule not by coincidence and charisma of this or that criminal, but due to Israel's demographic changes: the supporters of the messianic parties have more children who will vote as they reach 18, while those who do not share their messianic views are leaving the country in disappointment and despair, those who are able to that is, who are educated and wealthy enough to find their home elsewhere.

Israel is doomed and I fear for my family there - that is not the country they built and fought for, not the country they hoped to have. Some are too old to leave, others with young children cannot make it either. I am forced to continue supporting Israel only because I care for my family there - please have mercy on those innocent Israelis, still nearly half of Israel's population who want peace and an end to Israel's 1967 occupation.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 18 April 2023 12:50:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy