The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The betrayal of the public by mainstream media > Comments

The betrayal of the public by mainstream media : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 22/3/2023

Journalists have become presstitutes, selling out to their employers and holding their political lines. Rebel and you are attacked by the establishment.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
A vote for Chinese communism appears a safer alternative.
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 22 March 2023 7:10:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The modern MSM is a disgrace in all areas. Their misinformation, ignorance and laziness is on a par with that of our political class. And unfortunately, too many of the general public believe their rubbish. Try to find the truth on Google, as many people do, and things are much the same. They get what Big Tech wants them to think, and anything else is buried so deep that the average person does not have the time or the stickibility to keep looking.

SkyNews, most of the time, is reliable; and ADH.TV, via free app, is well worth a look. The latter serves as a 'Benedict Option' for increasing numbers of people in these scary and unpredictable times.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 22 March 2023 9:15:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There's Rudd, still banging on about Murdoch. In this country at least, Guardian/ABC and Costello Nine are much more dangerous. Precisely because they pretend to be independent and objective, when actually they are just echoing the oligarchy line.
Posted by Steve S, Wednesday, 22 March 2023 9:54:03 AM
Steve S,
ABC/SBS are the most dangerous here from my observation post !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 22 March 2023 9:58:48 AM
I can understand your issues with fact checking as it would expose much of what you write as, I believe, speculation, erroneous assumption and plain fiction.

Those who, I believe, speak/write mistruths as much as you do? Clearly don't like being exposed as mendacious disingenuous peddlers of errant rubbish.

I believe you and Trump should be blood brothers. I hope both he and you enjoy heat!

Not for nothing is it writ large, know the truth and the truth will set you free.

COVID killed more than two world wars and the Vietnam war combined.

I get that you personally don't give a dam about that and the mass graves that earmarked tragedy after tragedy as millions of broken hearted dearest and nearest mourned their loss.

When yours go? It'll probably be, thank God for that.

If I never ever get to know or meet you (not worth the time of day) I will consider myself blessed.

You have a nice day now and go count your money.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 22 March 2023 10:45:31 AM
Everything in this article is the truth.
The media have become a propaganda arm for our government, both Labor and Liberal who have signed up to the agenda of the WEF.20minute cities and Digital IDs.

Australians need to wake up and vote all independents Except the (empty headed Teals). Vote for independents who spoke out against the mandated vaccines which I believe to have killed and maimed hundreds of thousands of young fit people.

People who basically never really had much risk from Covid. It was the elderly who mainly died. Millions of people it was known, had such a mild bout of Covid they thought it was just a sniffle
that was known before they got into their scare campaign about the vaccines. The biggest majority, millions and millions never got Covid or just had a sniffle that they didn't even know was Covid.
The scare campaign was being pushed to sell vaccines and billions in profits were made.
I'd like to see the investments of some of our politicians.

Anywa, Australians have to realise that both Liberal and Labor band together to legislate the WEF authoritarian agenda for us the people
Posted by CHERFUL, Tuesday, 28 March 2023 9:18:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy