The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Anwar’s first 100 days: from hope to concern > Comments

Anwar’s first 100 days: from hope to concern : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 8/3/2023

Putting popularity polls aside, Anwar's key challenge will be to increase his popularity in the Malay heartlands. In reality, Anwar will have to sit back on reforms until this problem is successfully addressed.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
At the core, most of Malaysia's problem can be sorted by smart energy policies. Policies that curb energy prices dramatically.

And here I'm advocating the introduction of nuclear power. Not conventional nuclear power, but MSR thorium. Which will if retained, as it should be, in public hands. Bring power prices to 3 cents PKWH or less. With that done industrial development will follow post haste.

As will, massively increased job opportunities, high end wages and salaries.

Anwar's first job is to fix a smashed economy, smashed by power hungry incompetence. No names or pack drill. But I know you know who I'm talking about.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 8 March 2023 10:13:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy