The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The pandemic public policy catastrophe > Comments

The pandemic public policy catastrophe : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 24/2/2023

A recent paper in pre-print stage, Global Covid-19 pandemic Outcomes: Dissecting a failed strategy, studied statistical data, across 108 countries

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
The truth that many of us knew at the time is gradually coming out; but, will those responsible for the outrage - those who took away our freedoms and dignity - be brought to justice? Unlikely.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 24 February 2023 8:28:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I disagree, most of the author' commentary is, I believe, risible rubbish. He is not a doctor nor even an informed advocate. And continues to promote possible harm causing malaria myth medical solutions.

Covid caught the medical world with its pants down and totally unprepared and to date has taken more lives than two world wars and the Vietnam war combined! Has seen the reintroduction of mass graves and hospitals filled and overflowing with deathbed patients.

"Dr Murray" is being particularly and spectacularly unhelpful. He quotes from studies that apparently have never ever been peer reviewed.

One wonders if he is pissed because his business interests were hurt by the absolutely essential shutdowns. Had there been full compliance we might have been able to stop this killer pathogen dead in its tracks with no warm-blooded host available to allow it to cross over to the next victim.

Remember, the Italian pandemic, with hundreds of thousands of victims, was started by a single Asymptomatic Chinese tourist!

None of what he utters is, I believe, worth the paper it's written on.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 24 February 2023 11:34:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The most important takeaway I got from all this was simply the government can control what we take for granted here in Australia ,and that being our freedom .Freedom to choose what drugs we put into our bodies ,freedom to travel , freedom to associate with others freedom to gather in groups .This just proves they can and they will do it. Call it an emergency and there you go .It will happen again they know there will be little resistance .
Posted by It's just climate, Saturday, 25 February 2023 8:38:08 AM
The government controls lots of things we have no say over. Like what side of the road, one drives on, or what is the safe speed limit around schools. And we're all medicated with fluoridated town water. Even though it may have cumulative health effects and doesn't do anything for dentures.

They decide the legal drinking age/driving age and how old you need to become a soldier. It's not the wild west were anything goes and needs to be.

We eliminated smallpox and were well on the way to eliminate polio with vaccines! Ditto TB. And would have but for a few ignorant antivaxxers who refused to comply.

The same ignoramuses refuse to get whooping cough vaccinations, think that acquired herd immunity does for them then pass their infection onto Newborn babies with no immunity at all.

Are selfish cretins with an average IQ of the ambient temperature. Think it's all about them and never ever consider the other bloke.

Me? I want them gone to devil's island or anywhere else but here, where they can please themselves forever!

I mean civil society and with perfectly reasonable health orders are not for them! So, F Off AH! And take your shitehouse, selfish, I'm all right Jack, AH attitude with you.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 25 February 2023 11:21:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy