The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Pfizer press release: concerns over Cov Sars 2 vaccine safety and efficacy > Comments

Pfizer press release: concerns over Cov Sars 2 vaccine safety and efficacy : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 6/2/2023

What many have known is now official.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Here is the same info for Panadol

Tell your pharmacist or doctor as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are using PANADOL. This medicine helps most people with various types of pain but it may have unwanted side effects. All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. You may need medical attention if you get some of the side effects.
Do not be alarmed by the following lists of side effects. You may not experience any of them.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor to answer any questions you may have.
If any of the following happen, tell your pharmacist or doctor immediately or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital:
• Shortness of breath
• Wheezing or difficulty breathing
• Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat or other parts of the body
• Rash, peeling, itching or hives on the skin or mouth ulcers
• Unexplained bruising or bleeding
The above list includes very serious side effects. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalisation. These side effects are very rare for low doses of this medicine and when used for a short period of time.
Tell your pharmacist or doctor if you notice anything that is making you feel unwell.
Posted by Anthony Bishop, Monday, 6 February 2023 9:42:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Anthony Bishop,
Taking Panadol wont give you a stoke or a heart attack, or put your kids in hospital on life support.
How many people suspiciously had heart attacks and dropped dead?
Well known people too.

Covid vaccines were experimental and didn't even prevent you from getting Covid.
Defend your jibby-jabby all you want, go have another booster.

Even in spite of these revelations which are finally admitted.
People like you would still blame me (unvaxxed) for not submitting to your immoral health experiments which should've been done on labrats, not people.

You lot beating the vacinne drums have a whole nation of citizens screwed up from side effects to answer to in my opinion.
They couldn't have done what they did without the support of people like yourself.

And all this, because Scomo didn't quarantine the country, which was his job.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 6 February 2023 10:27:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Armchair Critic for your contribution to the discussion. I'll go back to my jibby-jabby job (currently leading the development of a new drug for pancreatic cancer) and wonder some more about where your evidence for a "whole nation of citizens screwed up from side effects" is actually coming from...
Posted by Anthony Bishop, Monday, 6 February 2023 11:26:30 AM
Hi Anthony Bishop
I sincerely hope your new drug for people with pancreatic cancer helps people with pancreatic cancer.
- Unlike the Covid vaccines which didn't protect people from Covid, and did more harm than good.

I even asked my doctor about the gag order placed on them and he said:
"Don't even get me started on that"
I have family members who were head nurses at major city hospitals, and who quit rather than take the jab.
Family that were messed up for a week after taking the vaccines, and others who developed a range of conditions after taking it.
- And friends kids that ended up in hospital for nearly 2 weeks.

So I truly hope you can do better than the others you support,
(who probably forced the jibby-jabby on you via employment-blackmail as well.)
Glad that you don't have any vaccine side-effect stories in your family.
Funny how none of the staff of these vaccine manufacturers would take it themselves though.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 6 February 2023 11:56:31 AM
All vaccines come with a level of natural rejection/allergy.

The new vaccine coming soon, is designed to use that part of the virus that doesn't change with every new variant.

People had natural immunity to the flu, but when the Spanish flu hit as a new flu variant, nobody had acquired natural immunity to the new variant. More died from the new variant, than from the first world war.

There will always be some adverse effects in a tiny cohort of the population and Pfizer are just covering their ass with the press release. Me, I'd sooner put up with the described adverse reactions, nasty as they may well be, than die from the virus!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 6 February 2023 12:12:23 PM
Murray Hunter says

“Statistically, a person is more at risk of having adverse effects from an mRNA vaccine, than hospitalization for Covid-19.”

Even if that is true, it is not comparing like with like. Many people have adverse reactions to Covid vaccines, but in the great majority of cases they are mild and short-lived. I had a sore arm and tiredness for a day or so. The key issue is not whether the vaccine may have adverse effects, but whether on balance were are better off individually and collectively being vaccinated or not. For some individuals – for example those known to be at greater risk of severe adverse reactions – the answer may be no, but most of are better off if we are vaccinated.

Studies internationally show that you are much more likely to die if you are unvaccinated than if you are vaccinated.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

And Pfizer is not “washing their hands” of the vaccine’s effects. They have done exactly what a responsible organisation should do – be transparent about the risks as well as the benefits of their product, and provide sound and cautious advice about what to do if you do get and adverse reaction.

As Anthony Bishop’s post makes clear, it is not uncommon for everyday drugs to occasionally have adverse side-effects.

Murray’s article concludes with “I felt this was important official Pfizer information to disseminate, as it is unlikely public health authorities or the mainstream media will.”

Actually, the public health authorities have done exactly that:

https://www.health.gov.au/our-work/covid-19-vaccines/approved-vaccines/pfizer

But they also explain that, for most people, the benefits of vaccination far outweigh the risks.
Posted by Rhian, Monday, 6 February 2023 12:27:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy