The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > So far so good. Now for implementation > Comments

So far so good. Now for implementation : Comments

By Jeffrey Wall, published 20/1/2023

By any measure the prime minister's visit to PNG last week was a success. He was very well received and the proposals he outlined to strengthen the big-lateral relationship manageable.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Yes, the economic blackmail has produced many millions. Will it be directed to the outlined needs or as before, with significant amounts winding up in corrupt pockets?

PNG worked better when we ran it and would do so again if we resumed our management role. Then Australian taxpayer dollars would do the work they were intended for.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 20 January 2023 12:53:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I recall talking with a PNG chap & his family about PNG history & the one thing they told me & which sticks in my memory was that they thought they had it best when the Germans administered the show. They told me that in perfect German which i happened to understand very well in those days.
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 22 January 2023 10:31:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy