The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The boys' club is under siege > Comments

The boys' club is under siege : Comments

By Bettina Arndt, published 28/11/2022

Why women covet everything traditionally reserved for men.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Fortunately I am at a stage of life where I don't care what women want, think, or like. As for cycling, anyone who does it amongst motor vehicles is nuts, male or female. And if motorists are 4 times more likely to mow down female cyclists, how stupid does that make the females! Do they crave victimhood that badly?

Perhaps they could all go to Melbourne, where people often complain about Dan's bike lanes; they came up quite a lot during the election campaign. Or, maybe that's where frustrated right wing motorists are trying to mow down girlies-for-Dan-on-bikes.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 28 November 2022 8:07:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Don't see much of a problem here. In fact, would welcome some role reversal in many areas. If only to establish certainty about what her indoors wants!

As for men's sheds, the blokes need to start turning up at CWA association meetings. If only to underline the need for some gender specific associations/meeting places/clubs.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 28 November 2022 10:26:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is blatantly obviously how public administration is falling apart in Queensland. Important areas such as health ambulance, police public transport all suffering.

It should come as no surprise this has followed public administration in the state becoming a girls club, with most of the ladies promoted to their 3Rd or 4Th level of incompetence, as against most bureaucrat males reaching only their first level of incompetence.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 28 November 2022 10:36:45 AM
It’s the fault of men really.

They misunderstand the necessary moment to remove the old dog from the house, and tie it up umder a tree.

“Women thinks about theyselves when menfolk aren’t around”.
TTH.

Study this link for the answer why blokes need to escape, many of them permanently.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349920/

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 28 November 2022 12:52:36 PM
Well Bettina,
I do agree that men should have their own sheds
Men need to spend time with other men just as women need to spend time with other women. I personally have furnished a room where I can sew or play ukuele for 2-3 hours.

I don't agree with men with penises being in women's dressing rooms
Too dangerous for my children and grandchildren.

I think the Western world has become overfeminised. It makes an attack by countries like China more probable when they sense that weakness in our armies.
Posted by CHERFUL, Monday, 28 November 2022 10:13:15 PM
I don't agree with men with penises being in women's dressing rooms
Cherful,
Nor should those men without gonads be in the Public Service !
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 29 November 2022 6:34:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy