The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > MBS & King Abdullah keep Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine alive > Comments

MBS & King Abdullah keep Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine alive : Comments

By David Singer, published 15/11/2022

MBS and King Abdullah's non-participation at Algiers offers the glimmer of hope that the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine can soon become a conflict-ending reality.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
(!)#*@&+"><(!)
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 15 November 2022 2:45:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Meanwhile why not check out the essay by Mel Gurtov and Larry Kirsch titled Israel's "Religious" Terrorists - I added the inverted comma's to the title.
Posted by Daffy Duck, Tuesday, 15 November 2022 3:57:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why has the sun risen today? Well of course, it was quick out to greet me!
Why has the moon gone red and covered its face? Well of course, it was jealous of my brightness.
Why has this bear in the forest not hunt that particular squirrel? Well of course, it knows that I am fond of it.
Why has Donald Trump declare his candidacy yesterday? Well of course, it was to celebrate my birthday.
Why did Putin not sent a missile on this village yesterday? Well of course, he was busy deciding which jacket to wear for my birthday.

I was planning to have a chocolate cake and even Anthony Albanese did not oppose it in the slightest - that must be because he admires me!

Why does OLO continue to publish my rubbish every week? They must be aware that I am the greatest genius ever born, so much that every gram of my excrement is worthy of adoration!

Yes, why did King Abdullah fail to participate in that conference?
- Well of course, out of deference to the author's scheme, what else could it possibly be?!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 17 November 2022 6:21:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy