The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Liz Truss disaster show > Comments

The Liz Truss disaster show : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 10/10/2022

In the end, the words from Truss hardly mattered, their inconsequential sprinkles vanishing down the drainpipe of vacant rhetoric. There was no plan for generating actual economic growth.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Good!
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 10 October 2022 8:44:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Liz Truss: I am reminded of a cake that looks inviting.
Nicely baked, healthy colour, a hint of fruit and spice showing here and there, an attractive topping...
However, time shows it doesn't keep well....
Eating a small slice leaves a strange taste in the mouth.
Will that be how her reign will go?
I hope I am wrong.
I hope that her native resilience will allow her to generate a logical and sabre-slashingly bold way forward.
Posted by Ipso Fatso, Monday, 10 October 2022 12:38:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The lady is an economic illiterate and if she has her way on tax reform, likely to plunge the UK into a deep recession.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 10 October 2022 2:44:18 PM
Another conservative ding-a-ling in a long line of conservative twits. Some want the same for Australia.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 12 October 2022 5:03:53 AM
Truss is such a disaster that they're begging for Boris the clown to return.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 12 October 2022 5:49:11 PM
The Forums old conserves ttbn,SM, mhaze have said nothing on this crazy woman's conservative economic philosophy as her Tory government destroys the British economy their debt is now at 100% of GDP and rising.

A warning there for Albo, stop the tax cuts for the super rich in this country, we can't afford them.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 13 October 2022 3:40:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy