The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Inhumane and unsustainable EU policies on Macedonia > Comments

Inhumane and unsustainable EU policies on Macedonia : Comments

By Ordan Andreevski, published 5/8/2022

Macedonia is set up to become re-occupied by Bulgaria, this time voluntarily thanks to the ruling Coalition of Social Democrats and Albanian neo fascist political parties who work against Macedonia.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
The people got what they voted for from a democratically elected coalition government! If the adversarial noncompliant Author doesn't like that outcome? Tough titties!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 5 August 2022 10:37:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alan

That’s very harsh criticism don’t you think. Especially from one that constantly complained about the Australian version of a coalition Government over nine years of LNP.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 5 August 2022 12:14:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No Dan I call it as I see it. As for the LNP/coalition? Got the same ammo ready for the new equally blind (anti-nuclear) labor government! And the fraud of highly manipulated preferential voting.

At least Dutton to his credit, has finally put (better late than never) nuclear energy on the table. Even if, just to wedge labor?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 6 August 2022 11:27:25 AM
Yes Alan.

The one politician I had a limited amount of hope in, has gone into orbit around her own planet now. Jacque Lambie, which proves yet again my theory of self interest as the hallmark of a politicians motivation.

Inconsistency is another. On the one hand, the political set consider nuclear armed and nuclear capable submarines as safe enough and within acceptable limits, but strangely inconsistent, is their belief that a grounded nuclear reactor churning out unlimited electricity is not! Another reason for not voting.

And speaking o& Monkeys, as we seem to be focused on this weekend, one candidate in my electorate this time around, advocated thorium reactors for power generation, but was immediately ridiculed by the winning Nationals candidate who put us through a chest thumping display of his Neanderthal intellect by stating there would be no nuclear reactors in his (sic) back yard. The Neanderthal won as usual. My vote will not stop the rot; proved again!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 7 August 2022 6:33:14 AM
Yes Dan. But one has to bang on and on until enough people get it and with that realization, almost limitless power from mass produced Molten Salt thorium reactors.

And because they operate at normal atmospheric pressure and self regulate the reaction, are totally walk away safe! And cost a tiny, tiny fraction of a comparative conventional solid fuel reactor every which way!

So safe ,I'd have one in my backyard tomorrow! And I'll bang on as long as I draw breath or until the cretins finally get it and install them everywhere!

I also like the Tassie Senator and her no holds barred, tell it like it is, BS free evocation! Would that our parliaments were full of JLs!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 7 August 2022 11:09:57 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy