The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The most damning hearing yet > Comments

The most damning hearing yet : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 1/8/2022

Thursday 21st of July hearing by the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 attack on the Capitol was nothing but shocking.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Oh God, bring out the violins.

Here is the simplicity of the situation: Trump told the truth at a rally, the crowd predictably reacted, end of story.

Yes the truth can be painful, but truth always remains a philosophical question. As beauty is so is truth, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Missing in the Democrats frenzy ATM, is Joseph Starlin, the show trial fits.

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 1 August 2022 8:29:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Trump needs to face criminal conviction for his role and incitement! And for all the clear fraud conducted by him over the years!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 1 August 2022 11:01:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As objectionable a person that Trump is, and here I'm not making excuses for what happened on January 6 nor am I supporting Trump in any way, nonetheless we have to understand why he behaved the way he did. To say he wanted to stay on as president is shallow and irrelevant. The advice he'd received from countless sources was that November's presidential election count had been rigged - that millions of fake votes for Biden had been trucked in and that many of his votes had been removed from the count. The fact that all these claims were untrue is not relevant: Trump believed they were true and he publicly and repeatedly said that he'd been robbed on an election win. In such circumstances, what would you or I do? Probably pretty much the same as what Trump did.
In addition, with the US media overwhelmingly left wing, Trump and his supporters believed there was a conspiracy by the media to not report Trump's actual record as president but to focus only on his albeit many personal failings. The clear and relentless media bias was shameful for a country that is supposed to be the leader of the free world.
Posted by Bernie Masters, Monday, 1 August 2022 11:16:19 AM
As wonderful a person as Trump is, and i am certainly do not need to excuse the storming of the capitol by patriots, I don"t think that he should get the credit for this. We need to understand why the left hate Donald Trump. They hate him because everything he said was true. Even today, we hear that the feeble Biden administration is restatting work on "Trump's Wall" after Biden declared he would not build "one more inch" of that wall. Trump was right again. It is just so obvious that the election was rigged, and the that that the Democrats will ignore the 75% of Trump voters who want the matter investigated, because they knew it was rigged and they fear to have the matter investigated. We had a perfect storm of public service bureaucrats, the fake news press, and politicised FBI agents, who did everything they could to prevent trump from winning the election. At least they did not assassinate him like they did to John F. Kennedy.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 1 August 2022 3:01:19 PM
"
Here is the simplicity of the situation: Trump told the truth at a rally, the crowd predictably reacted, end of story."

Trump is a fascist who never tells the truth. What did he lie about? Trans kids? White replacement? His taxes?
Posted by The voice of reason, Monday, 1 August 2022 3:52:43 PM
As I said elsewhere I heard two different versions of Trump's speech
before the mob went down to the Capital Building and forced their way in.
There was only one word different; "Peacefully" it was the
very last word in his speech where he said something like;
"we will walk down to the capital- - - - - then "Peacefully"

Like the evidence given by a computer analyst employed to look after
the voting equipment at a voting place. She found the computer
counting the votes on the connected ballot paper scanners was connected
to the internet and was connected to what she found was a CIA site
in Rome Italy.
Hmmm, end of story, it did not, as far as I heard, be investigated.

I think that is the whole story, almost nothing can be believed and nothing denied.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 2 August 2022 1:41:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy