The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Leaking for Roe v Wade > Comments

Leaking for Roe v Wade : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 9/5/2022

Such an inner illumination of processes was never the intention of the US Supreme Court. For over two centuries, it had not seen the like of this.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
As for who dropped the security can; irrelevant to the issue.

The question of the legality of abortion should be a local issue dealt with by a combined committee of Church and State. A born-again commitment to a morally acceptable Society is long overdue.

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 9 May 2022 11:41:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
While I don't believe in abortion save for extenuating medical reasons, I don't believe I have any right to force my views on others! Nor does any other, be they Judge, Court a state or a President!

I believe that most women, if given a choice, would go full term. And given all would have very valid reasons for that hardest of all decisions! They should not be harassed by bible banging fruit loops as they attend family care clinics. None of who would know if there were sound medical reasons for the procedure, or if the pregnancy was the result of rape or incest!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 9 May 2022 1:13:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Binoy's latest low quality article on the feelgood issue of the week.
Yawn...

How much did we spend on you to go to MIT Binoy?
how much do we pay you to spend your days in your comfy air-con?
Maybe one day you'll become an actual journalist and write a story worth reading
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 10 May 2022 5:28:06 AM
There actually is a precedent-Woodward & Armstrong (1979) The Brethren, which provided a detailed understanding of the Court process and personalities, including the torturous process that led to the Roe v Wade decision. Worth a read and here is a Wikipedia entry giving an overview: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brethren_(Woodward_and_Armstrong_book)
Posted by Brien, Monday, 16 May 2022 9:47:01 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy