The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > San Remo Conference: catalyst for Jewish and Arab independence > Comments

San Remo Conference: catalyst for Jewish and Arab independence : Comments

By David Singer, published 28/4/2022

The Jews were initially allotted all of Palestine at San Remo - 117000km2 - the remaining 15% of these three liberated Turkish territories.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
If I were an Arab I'd not agree either! These people have lived on their land for generations and also can trace a direct decendant line to Abraham!

And the excuse for annexing their holdings? Because a few Authoritan Arab/Turkish leaders sided with Germany during the WW1 conflict?

And too long ago and too many generations ago to have any legally binding authority. Only folk as thick as two planks cannot see the only way to resolve this issue is through negotiations and a two state solution all can live with!

No other viable solution is on the table and until boneheads like David can accept that, the endless bloodletting will continue!

Better it be left to others with more that empty space between the ears and genuinely desire an end to generations of pointless conflict!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 28 April 2022 11:05:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
These drunkard clowns sat in the gambling capital of San Remo and idly chatted their minds off about some non-existent land they called "Palestine" and even about dividing up and giving away the whole of ancient Mesopotamia. Perhaps they also discussed amongst themselves who should have the moon and all its cheese, we just don't know about it, either because they failed to reach an agreement or because that agreement fell into the toilet...

Well none of that was theirs to give. I could just as well sit with a rowdy group at the bar and discuss whom to give the author's clothes away to, who gets his shirt, who gets his pants, etc., as if they were ours to give.

Not only Arabs have no reason to treat any of that seriously, also Israel.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 28 April 2022 1:02:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That symbiosis will never cease ! They need each other. Who else could they fight with ad infinitum !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 28 April 2022 2:15:05 PM
Yuyutsu

That was very good. I liked that one.

The world should hurry up and learn to ignore those two groups, and their feigned victim hood.

Putin gives a broad hint to the involvement of Jews in his Ukraine war. If your interested I’ll tell you about it. Failing that I’ll keep it to myself, filed under “ personal Interest”!

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 28 April 2022 3:51:29 PM
Dear Dan,

The only one who needs to know what goes inside Putin's sick mind, is his psychiatrist!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 28 April 2022 4:02:17 PM
Yuyutsu

I think you need to be more pragmatic don’t you? That’s if you wish for any sort of clarity on the motivations of Russia in this event, (some call it war).

I don’t have any problems understanding Russian motivation at all; it’s very understandable.
But was it a wise move, is an altogether other question that stands alone from the question of motivation.

I mean to say, we here in Sydney have a similar situation to Russian and Ukrainian motivations for hostility, on the streets of Sydney.
Sydney is in the midst of a crime war in the Western Suburbs, where rival gangs are shooting each other dead on the streets.

What is different between that micro event, and the Russian/Ukraine event? None; it’s human nature to want to annihilate the opposition. Capitalism is very guilty of the same crime.

Wherever two or more people gather in my name (said Christ)’ there I am in the middle.
That very saying is applicable not only to the emotion of love, but also hate.
The devil could easily make the same statement, wherever two or more people are gathered together in my name, (said the devil), I will ferment hatred and bloodshed. What’s the difference in intent?
The intent is to dominate with an opinion!

So Yuyutsu, if you are a Jew, and are threatened by my theory that the Jews are involved over on the Ukrainian side of the encounter by two criminal identities viz, Ukraine/Russia, then best you don’t listen.

Block your ears to the truth if will, it’s your life.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 29 April 2022 5:41:57 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy