The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The unholy Trinity of vaccine mandate > Comments

The unholy Trinity of vaccine mandate : Comments

By Graham Young, published 24/12/2021

If the churches are to play a useful role in social policy, they should be resisting vaccines mandates – not enabling them.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Thanks Graham. Fully concur. I am 82 and have never resorted to flu vaccines either. Maintain good levels of Vits C and D and zinc (oysters are a good source) and test for covid by checking my taste and smell with a jolly good red every evening. Death rates for Covid are low. It can be successfully treated with proven medical protocols, and natural immunity after surviving a dose of it appears to be far better and safer than these hastily concocted and long-term untested jabs being forced on the community. Strange how many variants are bursting forth, and the speed of spread of the latest correlates with the speed and spread of the jabs - funny that. We are breeding a race of people totally dependent on products of big-pharma companies. We are destroying societies, economies and plunging into indebtedness to overseas lenders who have no asset backing - they just issue credit. We need a total overhaul of the tax system to remove disincentives to employment or to make a profit. A good shot of the Liberty tax is the tonic we need.
Posted by John McRobert, Friday, 24 December 2021 10:37:25 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I disagree with the author and the first respondent on this issue. Firstly, it is the responsibility of government and any authority which provides support to its people to have a duty of care for the health and wellbeing of those people. Secondly, the churches [and I am a Catholic], allows un-vaccinated people to attend Masses- which disproves the author's assertion of discrimination against the un-vaccinated.

Thirdly, the mandated vaccination program is controlled by the State Health Officer, who can over-ride the Premier's authority on health issues.

Lastly, if a human being cares about his fellow man, as Jesus Christ did, why shouldn't those who call themselves Christians, as followers of Christ, do something to help their neighbour?
Posted by Cyclone, Friday, 24 December 2021 12:10:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You may have every right to protest and do what you think is right for you but you DO NOT have the right to endanger anyone else by your actions.
Posted by ateday, Friday, 24 December 2021 12:23:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I didn't know that most churches had enough people left in their congregations to say who couldn't and who could give witness to their faith or serve voluntarily to help them survive. But, of course, church organisations , as opposed to Christianity, went over to the other side years ago
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 24 December 2021 1:14:39 PM
Speaking of churches going over to the other side.Isn't this the case with most/all of the dim-witted christian true believers who support and vote for the Orange Haired Monstrosity - aka the Trumpenfuhrer. Some/many of which wrongly support the very dark idea that it will be necessary to use violence to re-christianize Amerika or take it back from the "godless" Democrats.

Some even post electronic Christmas greeting (cards) with all of their family posing with guns and asking the "lord" to provide/send and perhaps even "bless" the ammunition.

The guns which were on display were not just relatively harmless old fashioned 22's which I used when rabbit shooting with my father in the Adelaide hills when I was a teenager.
Posted by Daffy Duck, Friday, 24 December 2021 3:13:38 PM
Graham, about time you grew up and got a brain.
David
Posted by VK3AUU, Friday, 24 December 2021 3:51:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy