The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Israel swallows UN, EU and Arab propaganda on Judea and Samaria > Comments

Israel swallows UN, EU and Arab propaganda on Judea and Samaria : Comments

By David Singer, published 6/12/2021

Falsely claiming Jews have no legal right to live in Judea and Samaria reeks of Jew-hatred.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Government Bureaucracies of the world are entirely self serving, and even though they are strong in themselves they still need the support of other demographics to stay in power. The present trick is to go for the support of the most useless ratbags around, on the grounds that there are a lot more of them than productive people. Productive people are smart and as such constitute a real threat to bureaucrats. But because they are relatively few in number they can be squeezed.

This scenario is reflected in the Israel/ Arab conflict. The Jews are so damned smart that they monopolise the Nobel prizes for STEM subjects every year. While the best the Arabs can do is to be awarded Nobel prizes for such ethereal subjects such as Literature. Israel may be a prosperous democracy, while every Arab nation is a sheetfight. But Israel's population is negligible compared to the Arabs. Israel does not need UN financial support or humanitarian assistance requiring vast UN bureaucracies to administer aid , but the Arabs are addicted to it.

So the UN supports the Arabs.

The UN bureaucrats are never going to say to the Arabs "Reform your stupid religion and stop thinking you have a religious duty to exterminate Israel". They need the Arabs to justify so many of their members cushy and well paying jobs.
Posted by LEGO, Tuesday, 7 December 2021 4:00:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Any Jew in the world and his or her children, grandchildren and spouses are entitled to immigrate to Israel at any time and receive Israeli citizenship, with all of its associated rights. They receive this status even if they choose to live in a West Bank settlement not formally annexed to Israel’s sovereign territory.

In contrast, non-Jews have no right to legal status in Israeli-controlled areas. Granting status is at the almost complete discretion of officials – the Minister of the Interior (within sovereign Israel) or the military commander (in the Occupied Territories). Despite this official distinction, the organizing principle remains the same: Palestinians living in other countries cannot immigrate to the area between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, even if they, their parents or their grandparents were born and lived there. The only way Palestinians can immigrate to areas controlled by Israel is by marrying a Palestinian who already lives there – as citizen, resident or subject – as well as meeting a series of conditions and receiving Israeli approval."

http://www.btselem.org/publications/fulltext/202101_this_is_apartheid
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 7 December 2021 10:19:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Needs reminder of historical origin of what amounts to the Criminal Apartheid Zionist Settler State on Occupied Palestine, which should take precedence over more recent claims like those made by David Singer effectively trying to justify it. Prior to 1917, seems around 10% of population in the area was Palestinian Jews, who had long lived largely in harmony with other ethnic groups there. World War 1 had been developing into a stalemate although the Ottoman Empire was largely defeated. British politicians effectively initiated promises to Zionists - ie those who supported the idea of a Jewish homeland that if they could manipulate the USA into joining their war efforts, British would facilitate setting one up in Palestine. Effectively giving away territory already fully occupied and owned by existing residents. With strong Zionist influence in the US media and among politicians this was successful. One of many examples of Jews manipulating others to fight wars on their behalf. Then this support for a Jewish homeland was effectively "sold" as helping an oppressed group. Often the truth was more like wanting to get rid of some of types who would frequently tend to do things of dubious morality to others and antagonise people in the process. Then on checking their historical background from long ago of Israeli Jews, note they are mainly NOT descended from Palestinian Jews from Biblical Times. Largely originate from Khazaria, around 1200 km north where in around 750 AD, neighbouring Russia and Persia apparently imposed Judaism as a state religion to try and improve rogue behaviour of residents. Then around 500 years later they destroyed the continuing rogue kingdom and many leaders fled and settled around Europe. Now look at who controls Israel. Basically Jews of Khazarian origins and others, including Palestinian Jews are largely effectively second class citizens. Seems all other ethnic groups would like them gone and they could not remain for long without lots of military and policing resources largely provided by governments and others from elsewhere.
Posted by mox, Tuesday, 7 December 2021 10:39:29 AM
A little red hen lived on a farm with a cat, a dog and a duck.
One day, she found a few grains of wheat.

“Who will sow the wheat?” she said.
“Not I,” said the duck.
“Not I,” said the cat.
“Not I,” said the dog.
“Very well then,” said the Little Red Hen,“I will.” So she sowed the wheat.

After some time, the wheat grew tall with ears full of grain.
“Who will cut the wheat?” asked the Little Red Hen.
“Not I,” said the duck.
“Not I,” said the cat.
“Not I,” said the dog.
“Very well then,” said the Little Red Hen,“I will.” So She cut the wheat.

“Now,” she said,” who will thresh the wheat?”
“Not I,” said the duck.
“Not I,” said the cat.
“Not I,” said the dog.
“Very well then,” said the Little Red Hen,“I Will.” So she threshed the wheat.

When the wheat was threshed, she said,“Who will grind the wheat?”
“Not I,” said the duck.
“Not I,” said the cat.
“Not I,” said the dog.
“Very well then,” said the Little Red Hen,“I will,” So she ground the wheat.

When the wheat was ground into flour, she said,“Who will bake the bread?”
“Not I,” said the duck.
“Not I,” said the cat.
“Not I,” said the dog.
“Very well then,” said the Little Red Hen,“I will,” And she baked a lovely loaf of bread.

Then she said,” Who will eat the bread?”
“Oh! I will,” said the duck.
“Oh! I will,” said the cat.
“Oh! I will,” said the dog.
“Oh, no, you won’t!” said the Little Red Hen. “I will.” And she called her chicks and they all ate up the lovely loaf of bread.

---
Why this fable? Read the next post...
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 7 December 2021 4:06:40 PM
So much for the author's claim that the land of Israel belongs to this group he calls "Jews", which he still refuses to define:

Who settled Israel when much of it was desert and the rest ridden with malaria-infested swamps?
Who dried these swamps and brought water to the desert?
Who built the country of Israel, its magnificent agriculture and industry?
Who bitterly fought the British decrees to stop any further immigration and settlement?
Who defended Israel from its hostile surrounding Arabs?
Who risked their life in many wars to defend Israel, sacrificing life, limb and loved-ones?
Who endured and still endures Arab terror?
And who is now making good progress towards peace with these Arabs and a more stable Middle-East?

It was the Israelis, only the Israelis, who did and still do all this to revive their ancient Hebrew culture.

And where was the author and his ideologically territory-hungry friends all that while?
- Tucked nicely and safely in far-away America, Europe and Australia!

Now the author thinks that Israel has not done enough for his people, that Israelis are born to be his slaves who must fulfill all his whims, paying with further sweat, blood and tears, specifically to win him his mad 3000-year-old territorial claims.

The author is a loser.
He won't go in person to "Judea and Samaria".
He won't toil and build that land.
He won't fight its hostile inhabitants.
He won't face international censor for it.
He won't suffer any discomfort for what he desires.

- He expects others to do it for him.

- And therefore he won't get them fulfilled!

The little red hen will eat the lively loaf of bread, while the author will remain hungry!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 7 December 2021 4:06:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy