The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Kurti's momentous opportunity to transform Kosovo > Comments

Kurti's momentous opportunity to transform Kosovo : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 8/7/2021

Kosovo's Prime Minister Kurti stands an excellent chance of succeeding to make Kosovo a model of progressive democracy, advanced economy, and social equality that no other Balkan state can rival.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
An excellent chance indeed! Let's hope he takes it and with maturity and wisdom!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 8 July 2021 11:53:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
“In October 2020, Kurti endorsed the Democratic nominee Joe Biden to become US president.”

I rest my case.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 8 July 2021 3:43:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Moreover, children in particular have an inherent right to health care, free education, and adequate nutrition to grow cognitively healthy." While I would hope that children would get such things, there are no inherent rights.
Posted by Faustino, Monday, 12 July 2021 2:20:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy