The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The plight of Malaysia’s indigenous peoples > Comments

The plight of Malaysia’s indigenous peoples : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 15/6/2021

Although Malays tell the Chinese they were there first, the country’s true natives are marginalized.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I'll ring the Malaysian PM when I have time and get the problem fixed.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 15 June 2021 10:33:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Can comment, given I know nothing of Malaysia's indigenous first people!

As for the Chinese, most were imported Coolies to work the tin mines as virtual slave labour. And as they prospered many had their businesses etc, appropriated by the Malay government.

There needs to be a review of history, followed by a truth and reconciliation tribunal. It is oft said, know the truth and the truth will set you free! Albeit make a few faces flush and some discomfort for the current Islamist ruling class as they claim all sorts misappropriated, victimisation?

And probably means, the Islamist ruling class, will need to be dragged kicking and screaming to the table/historical review!?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 15 June 2021 11:50:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy