The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A rare chance to chart a new course toward peace > Comments

A rare chance to chart a new course toward peace : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 7/6/2021

There has never been an Israeli government representing the entire political spectrum from the extreme left to the extreme right.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Yawn. Still talking about a "solution". There is no such thing.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 7 June 2021 8:19:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Onya, ttbn, so true.

There is no solution just yet. One side wants to exterminate the other, and the other side does not want to be exterminated. If you can see any solution to that, a Nobel Prize is yours.

The only way the world got in this fix is because incredible amounts of oil money became available to the Muslim world with which could pay for a jihad against Israel. Not that it did them much good. Giving a bunch of tribal sheep stealers and camel raiders trillions of dollars was never going to end well. And the Arabs and Persians are burning up their money like a bunch of bogan lottery winners. Sooner or later they are going to run right out of oil and and money, and will become completely irrelevant.

The Israelis have got only one natural resource and that is their superior intelligence. As a racist let me say that I think that the Jews are the smartest race on Earth. The secular ones anyway. The orthodox ones are as dumb as the Arabs. Israel is now the richest country in the Middle East. Richer than the combined wealth of every Muslim country in the Middle East.

The Muslims will eventually run out of oil but the Israelis will never run out of brains. They have only to wait for their incredibly stupid and religiously motivated enemies to go broke trying to make "Palestine" Muslim again, and they will all be begging the Israelis for aid.

HAMAS and the rest of the lunatics who make a paying business out of Jihad against Israel will be out of business. The Arabs and Persians won't have any money left to pay the "Palestinians" do their religious duty for them, and exterminate Israel
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 7 June 2021 8:57:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lego

Israel has lost credibility for reasons I’ve discussed.

I put them in the same basket as gay rights. After all, they were one of the first in the world to run up the rainbow flag.

What a joke they are.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 7 June 2021 9:50:33 AM
A rare opportunity for peace indeed.

One can only hope and pray for a miracle.

I believe in miracles.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 7 June 2021 10:22:19 AM
LEGO,

Yes, money that Hamas/Palestinian terrorists need to attack Israel comes from Iran, a terror-backing country the Biden US is back to sucking up to.

All this nonsense about the Jews having power and control over the world is belied by the apparent lack of influence very rich, and very many, American Jews have.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 7 June 2021 10:30:22 AM
A rare chance indeed, Alon. But as always opposed every which way by dismissive men with inherently evil hearts?

Verily I say unto you, by their fruits ye shall know them Quote, unquote.

Those who as always oppose this still possible outcome do so from a madman's ideological perspective?

Not that I'm necessarily pointing an accusing finger at any of our commentators, just those who find that the cap fits?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 7 June 2021 11:03:49 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy