The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > My quarantine experience > Comments

My quarantine experience : Comments

By Suheil Dahdal, published 30/12/2020

In January I wrote a blog on the major catastrophic events humans will face in the future. Unknown to me, a new virus was already spreading havoc across the globe.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
They looked after you rather well! A private room with a balcony! And as they looked after you and all the other itinerants/visitors/returning Aussies, they looked after all other Australians! As for the political leaders, some understood, that in order to have an operational economy, you need both a healthy workforce and healthy consumers not afraid to venture forth! Others playing a pandemic as a political football for all they were worth, clearly could think past the economy/their own little tinpot enterprises? And would have visited similar outcomes on us, the buffoons in the UK and or even worse, the USA on us!

Joe, Pete, well said and on the money!

That said, we'll have to forgive ttbn! After all, to be a Trump supporter? One needs to live in cloud cooku land? Hey ttbn, I got a really, really powerful torch for Christmas. How about I shine the beam out of the sixth story window and you can make your escape by sliding down the beam?

I promise I won't switch it off when you are just halfway down. He, he, snigger, snigger.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 30 December 2020 10:42:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Alan B. Too true

So it seems this author flew from the UAE into Australia. He admits he received good and caring airport and quarantine treatment.

Yet for all that the author appears to question Australia's Covid Quarantine laws and regulations that have MINIMISED COVID here and SAVED 1,000s of Australian lives.

By comparison might the author prefer the US's Uncoordinated Optional "We have our citizens' rights" Covid legal "solution" which has resulted in the deaths of 1,000 times more innocents?

Odd.
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 30 December 2020 1:55:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pity those who catch the coronavirus.

For some - the elderly and sick - it could be a death sentence.

For everyone else, infants, in their teens, or middle-aged, getting the virus will destroy part of their body. And progressive contact will destroy even more, leaving their health worse with each contact. A 20 year old is made a 30 year old and then a second contact will make him a 45 year old an so on. Get the picture.

The real cure: Don't get the virus in the first place!
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 30 December 2020 2:23:01 PM
I can't disagree with you on that one MOpy.

Translatioin: Tonto say you speakum truth!
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 30 December 2020 2:39:32 PM
plantagenet,

Unfortunately most people are not aware that the virus will permanently damage their organs debilitating their general health and reducing their expected life span.

They think it is like getting a cold or flu.

It will be interesting to see if the vaccines can eradicate the coronavirus thus providing long term safeguard against a recurrence.

Might depend on whether it was a natural or an engineered virus. And the scuttlebutt I have is that it is engineered by Mr Opinion's favourite group of people.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 30 December 2020 2:57:05 PM
Mr O. Given their icy reaction to the idea of an inquiry, one might be forgiven for agreeing with your take on your favourite people.
Cheers, Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 30 December 2020 3:42:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy