The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > American politics > Comments

American politics : Comments

By Peter McMahon, published 30/11/2020

In the absence of a genuine global governance system (like the UN is supposed to be) global leadership falls by default to the world’s biggest economic and military power.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
When China replaces the US, the bored Australians will have to take more interest in their own elections because the new world 'leader' won't be having elections to entertain them. However, there is every chance that we won't have our own government.

"So it really does matter who the US President is and who the congresspeople and senators are"?

It most certainly does if we are to avoid Chinese hegemony. Biden is not just ga ga, he is widdle weak. And the Marxist Vice President who is sure to take over from Biden very quickly is too horrible to contemplate.

Trump did "understand his responsibilities as global leader" but, thanks to lies, graft and corruption, he is gone, and Americans, as well as most Westerners, are too stupid to know what that means.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 30 November 2020 9:32:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We hope so! And as they say in the classics, hope springs eternal.

Who expected the coups in democracies like Italy, Spain and prewar Germany!? And the rivers of blood that flowed from the innocent in the process! As those populations sleepwalked to their own demise? And voted in the divide and conquer, Dictators! Mussolini, Franco and Hitler! And happened as they watched in horror, given how easily they were fooled by psychopathic liars devoid of conscience or any shred of empathy!

Wakey, wakey!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 30 November 2020 10:43:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don’t believe that the UN was ever intended to be a global governance system; and while I would have very reluctantly voted for Hilary in 2016 (if I were American), I, like many people, think that America has done much better under the very-flawed Trump than it would have done under the also flawed Clinton. And it seems very likely that without the pandemic the American people would have re-elected Trump. So I am pre-disposed to disagree with you; and indeed, as I continued the article, I did so and gave up.
Posted by Faustino, Monday, 30 November 2020 2:09:41 PM
Another Trump Derangement Sydrome artticle by a virtue signalling trendy lefty who lives in an ABC bubble, and who's desperation to consider himself a card carrying member of a Brahmin caste of supposedly intellectual and moral superiors, means that he can't think paste his hubris.

Your scurvy lot decided one day that the only way the human race could survive is to adopt a totalitarian system of government composed of your supposedly superior caste members who know better than everybody else, how everything should be done. The fact that your economic model failed in 52 countries that were stupid enough to adopt it means nothing to you. It is like the endless cracked record of the Soviet politburo lamenting that yet again, their economy went backwards, but the next five year plan would do the trick, comrades.

Another of your pipe dreams is open borders because of your insistence that all races and cultures must be equal. Well, that has not gone down too well with it screamingly obvious to anyone with a triple digit IQ that certain races and religions simply become separate communities with very high crime rates and welfare dependency. Add terrorism, and you wonder why the Right is on the rise?

You wonder why 72 million Americans voted for Trump? It was because they could see with their own eyes how their country was going backwards because of the Washington bureaucratic aristocracy and the Military Industrial Complex, the same groups who assassinated President Kennedy and who masterminded Tricky Dicky's dirty tricks election campaign. Do I think the US election was rigged? You bet I do.

If Biden wins, the US Left will do to the USA what Hugo Chavez did to Venezuela. With the USA in decline, there will be no stopping the new Nazi state of China from doing whatever t wants to Australia and Taiwan. One suspects that in ten years time you will be wishing to Christ that Trump had won the election. Cause if you hate pax Americana, I don't think you are going to like what's coming down the road.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 30 November 2020 3:36:50 PM
You save me a lot of work Lego.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 30 November 2020 7:52:48 PM
CIA in American politics.

There is a photo of a car crash on the internet this morning,
the explosion from the car can be seen rising 50feet in the air a mile down the road.
Like a BOMB went off. 2 Other vehicles involved, no one hurt..

The young man who died was:-
The boyfriend - of the GOVENOR OF GEORGIA’s daughter
The campaign manager— for Republican Kelly Loeffler, who is running against the
Democratic Candidate for POWER IN THE SENATE, soon in
GEORGIA.
Who wins this balance in the Senate, is the difference, between
Joe Biden being able to govern without senate checks.

Was this a random accident or CIA?
Apparently there was a similar strange death like this one, in an election a few years ago. Where the engine flew right out of the car across the road.

The evil forces are in control of America. Not many avenues left to stop them.
When they act like Charlie Hebdo terrorists, mafioso, People won’t put their heads above the parapet to call out the obvious massive files of witnesses, even photos of evidence. The above car accident is WHY.
Posted by CHERFUL, Sunday, 6 December 2020 3:26:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy