The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Evaluating the ethical dimensions of the Prespa Agreement > Comments

Evaluating the ethical dimensions of the Prespa Agreement : Comments

By Ordan Andreevski, published 2/10/2020

It is time to analyse the ethical dimensions of the Prespa Agreement between the Republic of Macedonia and the Hellenic Republic and the decline of parliamentary democracy in the West in a post truth era.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
This is an interesting subject.
I’ve built plenty of fences between neighbours, and often it’s a job to construct it while walking on egg shells.

But I like the robust style of politics as the Greek Golden Dawn MP, Konstantinos Barbarousis, called for military rule and firing squads to execute politicians responsible for the deal.

My sort of politics!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 2 October 2020 9:30:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Seems to me that a couple of referendums are in order here, just to know the will of the respective republics, in context to the issues and alleged societal flaws raised?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 2 October 2020 10:37:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ordan Andreevski looks to me like a really stupid whinger!

Finally an agreement that prevents the country being abbreviated to something that sounds like "firearm"! And it even normalises relations with Greece.

The name "North Macedonia" is geographically accurate. There's no good reason not to support it.
Posted by Aidan, Friday, 2 October 2020 2:00:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy