The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Threatening the governors: William Barr’s commercial and civil liberties brief > Comments

Threatening the governors: William Barr’s commercial and civil liberties brief : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 28/4/2020

As one of the members of the 'open economy' faction in the administration, he has been waving a threatening sword against any US governors who defy the White House.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I think the only response has to be?

Jawhol mien Herr and can I have that as a written order with your validated signature. And, sieg heil mien, Fuhrer. Accompanied by clicked heels and a stiff arm salute, before goose-stepping off stage right?

If only to have those claiming such power? See who and what they look like/emulate with these overriding orders?

IN THE LAND OF THE FREE!

Some of these Governers need to grow a pair of testicles as well as a backbone And stare down this would be if he could be, Emporer?

If Barr wants to tear up the constitution?

Why allow him to cherry-pick what parts he wants to remove, but comply with the destruction of that dictum by inferring the new Presidential power grab, removes the citizen's right to bear arms?

That Barr cannot cherry pick which parts he wants to remove or the sovereignty of the federted states?

Or, I believe, live with the consequences and blood on their hands as complicit, complying, corrupt clowns replete with crippled personal integrity? As they and Barr understand, that the Nuremberg defence, is as always, untenable!

Conversely, ought tender their resignations as, I resign effective immediately! And anywhere there's genuine Administrational dissent!

Hand the responsibility to Trump and his personal minions!

I mean, is any other personal option that retains personal integrity, available?

Take a stand for your sworn duty and implicit rights or quit!

I mean, if that's what you signed up for!? Governors?

Take care and stay safe, if you're allowed?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 28 April 2020 10:55:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm not entirely sure what good ol' Binoy is getting at here but I think it can be summarised as:

All the measures taken by that scoundrel Barr have been against moronic and/or clearly discriminatory measures adopted by various left leaning jurisdictions and its entirely unjustified for republican scoundrels to point out that measures taken by left leaning jurisdictions are moronic and/or clearly discrimatory.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 28 April 2020 12:55:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mhaze:

That's just fake news!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 28 April 2020 4:49:11 PM
meanwhile cnn anchor and the New York Mayors brother goes bike riding with a group as part of his recovery from covid 19 not long after doing adverts to tell all those 'deplorables' to stay home. He the3n threatens to physically assault a neighbour who challenges his hypocrisy and deceit. To this day I doubt the New York police would have paid him a visit. I man to busy fining 80 year old men in cars on their own at a church service. Thank God Trump is their to 'threaten the power' of these Stalinist mayors.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 28 April 2020 5:30:54 PM
also did not go without notice that Bill Gates mate Fauci made the comment that we should not shake hands again but then got caught out saying that tinder dates and having sex with strangers was fine. And of course we must keep the baby slaughter factories open. When are people going to wake up to the degenerate ideologies of the left.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 28 April 2020 5:51:24 PM
"Mhaze:

That's just fake news!
Alan B"

I have no idea what that means. I suspect that makes two of us.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 29 April 2020 9:55:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy