The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Ending US-Iran impasse rests only on face-to-face negotiations > Comments

Ending US-Iran impasse rests only on face-to-face negotiations : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 19/12/2019

Even a cursory review of the turmoil sweeping the Middle East points to Iran as one of the main culprits behind most of the conflicts that have and continue to destabilize the region.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Face to face? Whose faces and will any verbal agreement be worth the paper it is written on?

There was a half-assed deal and only available after considerable compromise!

I do not trust Trump to get an honourable deal! Just beget more hostility?

And even f we get a gold plated deal? I don't trust the Iranian clerics to actually completely honour it!

But continue as before to fund terrorism and M..E. disharmony with any increased prosperity!? They have an agenda from which they will never ever depart!

While I sincerely wish we could arrive at an enduring peace and increasing harmony with these folk. I Fear that this will never be possible with the current autocratic authoritarian "Government".

Therefore and with great sadness, I see only one possible course? Destroy them in their entirety with a holocaust of neutron bombs that not even those in the deepest bunkers will be safe from!

And send a message to all other would-be world emperors there is a limit to Christian tolerance and forgiveness, especially where our adversary wants to convert us all to Islam and dominate an Islamified world? Those not willing to comply, put to death with ritual beheadings/crucifixions etc.

Look round the world of an increasingly intolerant Islam and see how many cohabitate in peace and harmony with their Christian populations/neighbours? But persecute without mercy!

Then understand there is no role for diplomacy here, just a war of total annihilation! As if it were a malignant cancer that had to be totally excised to protect/save the rest of the body/humanity!

We cannot allow a terror funding administration to become a nuclear-armed and increasingly hostile camp, from which none are safe! Cannot!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 19 December 2019 9:57:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Iranians would be a tad more trustworthy that that white house buffoon.
Posted by ateday, Thursday, 19 December 2019 11:06:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Seems to me that those who have kept an eye on the situation regarding Iran on news sources other than those originating from the Western mainstream media largely have considerably different views. Important to note the track record the US has of making agreements and then if /when they think they can get away with it, being the first to breach them. They are not to be trusted. eg North Koreans would be well aware of what would happen if they gave up their nuclear weapons according to US demands. Much less able to keep US aggression against themselves confined to threats if they had reduced capability to retaliate. Also, that Iran /Persia has not invaded any other country in over 200 years. Unlike the US, which has many times for reasons including installing puppet leaders who will look after US interests. Seems to me a good policy for Iran to have some somewhat restrictive measures on domestic freedom if only to make it more difficult for covert subversion by US interests especially. Iranians do not want another leader like the US installed Shah, who they overthrew 40 years ago. The sanctions intended to bully Iran to conform to US demands seem to be having largely opposite long term effects to those intended. Including Iran continually improving its military defence capabilities and becoming more self sufficient in many ways.
Posted by mox, Friday, 20 December 2019 9:48:24 AM
'We cannot allow a terror funding administration'...oh Puleeze...most of South America was subjugated and innocent people killed because of US interference...the Chinese still remember the US gunboat up the Yangtze
What were the Contras ...a boy scout group and who was funding them?
as usual Alan B you're out of your depth....and that's why no one listens to you about Thorium
Posted by Special Delivery, Wednesday, 25 December 2019 6:31:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy