The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > President Trump should heed the wisdom of John Solomon > Comments

President Trump should heed the wisdom of John Solomon : Comments

By David Singer, published 4/12/2019

Controversial investigative journalist John Solomon has been among the very few intrepid investigators leading the charge to get to the bottom of alleged Russian and Ukranian interference.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
It seems like a reasonably good list David.
George Webb would be the one to amend it properly.
His 3+ year investigation has focused entirely on metadata.

At the heart of all this mess is corrupt members of congress all profiteering off these humpty dumpty topples;
profiteering off covert weapons for these regime changes;
- And profiteering from 'conflict energy'.

I think Burisma may have been involved in the sale of this conflict energy.

One thing they aren't telling you is that US military surveillance planes can easily be outfitted with equipment that easily allows them to find oil, gas and and other resources.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 4 December 2019 8:51:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you don't believe me about George Webb then hear what others have to say:
http://youtu.be/N3PgWBqup34
"Once you've heard it from the source you don'tr want to get the recap from someone else"
"I think that you are basically, whether you are being paid or not, like Trumps private investigator."
"You stream live on YouTube every single day, and what that does is like Trump tweeting, it's a direct connection to the world instantaneously"

Day 210.5. Where Did the Yellowcake Get Shipped To In Asia John Solomon?
http://youtu.be/en96nNpg9_4
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 4 December 2019 9:10:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy