The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Barr is coming after Biden, Schiff, Clinton and the mass media > Comments

Barr is coming after Biden, Schiff, Clinton and the mass media : Comments

By David Singer, published 11/10/2019

Joe Biden, Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and the mass media seem set to be steamrolled by Attorney General Bill Barr using a treaty none of them is prepared to even acknowledge exists.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Here's my bet. This alleged inquiry is little more than an exercise into nothing much! Many US citizens have business interests abroad! Why many off our most highly placed corporate CEO's are yanks!

Moreover, WTF has what Bidens adult son's activities abroad got anything to do with the leading democratic candidate? They're not joined at the hip!

This particular attack seems the act of enraged desperation by a "President" facing impeachment!?

And is losing republican support almost daily! As his base support defects daily!

Barr would be well advised to read the writ large writing on the wall and stop being the "President's, after the fact, "associate".

As for the treaty? It was crafted by a democrat president and likely to be the party that ensures it not only remains but likely given very recent history, reinforced!

And therefore the Ukraine President is not likely to be successfully blackmailed into giving false testimony, just to help Putin's puppet, doing what he's told, in the Middle East and by his actions, deserting an ally, and allowing a bloodbath!

DEFEND THAT IF YOU CAN, DAVID AND GIVEN YOU DO AND WILL? ENSURE THE WORLD AND HEAVEN TARS YOU WITH THE SAME BRUSH AS THE AUTHOR AND PRINCIPLE ACTOR, in this, predicted, and entirely unnecessary dreadful genocide By invading Turks!

. How many millions of the (ethnic minority) kurd (women and children) have to be slaughtered (murdered)before someone as clearly as indifferent and callous as you, will say, enough already? 6 million maybe? Jahwol?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 11 October 2019 9:07:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steady on Alan, interesting position you have taken.
From where I sit and what I have seen Biden has helped his Son get a nice little earner in the Ukraine, to say nothing of China.
Still we can see how this soon pans out and see how Biden justifies his actions and words.
Let’s agree to go with the verdict though I don’t expect you will. You lose the election and then claim you can beat Trump again? She actually says that with a smirk.
Anyway you can laugh at me or I at you very soon!
Spare us sympathy for Kurdish armies being crushed. Not as bad as Hawke snuffling and whining about Chinese murdered students and then making himself a multi millionaire care of murderers!
Posted by JBowyer, Friday, 11 October 2019 3:32:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well hat of it!? Had Biden senior done as much in may I add legitimate enterprise here or almost anywhere else, nobody would have raised an eyebrow!

I have kids and were I so placed to assist them in business, particularly if I wanted to get them at arm's lenth, so I could pursue political office, who would see any problem or conflict of interest!?

Nobody seems to be raising the deals Trump has officiated over for his family or the official appointments he's arranged for them!?

As for Hunter Biden, there's absolutely no credible evidence of any wrongdoing or operating outside the law!

Sitting there without so much as a single scaric of credible evidence, suggest someone is operating outside the law, may play well to the ignorant and illiterate dummies in the room!?

But it won' prevent a clearly corrupt Putin's puppet from having to face his accusers and his day in court! Or prevent the bloodbath being developed without just cause in the ME at the whim and caprice of a power lusting mad man!

. Yes, we have some interest, there's the flow of oil and shipping via the Suez, that could be seriously curtailed and with the above out punch drunk and staggering domestic economy! And could at least send a couple of missile-launching frigates to protect ours in those areas.

Israel could get involved on the side of the Kurd, to get more of the Arab states onside, and probably the only democracy the Turkish tyrant wouldn't want to tangle with right now!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 11 October 2019 5:44:09 PM
David’s for once I can say you are 100% correct. Biden clearly and illegally used his position to not only see the firing of a person investigating the dealings of a company Biden’s son was bizarrely on the board of but also then boasting about his illegal act.

We then have Schiff, blatantly lying to Congress and the American people, telling them outright lies about Trump’s alleged illegal phone conversation with the Ukrainian President, despite the real verbatim transcript being released which shows no illegalities.

As importantly here is a link to the White House legal counsel’s response to the ridiculously stupid “impeachment” into Trump’s supposed behaviour http://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/PAC-Letter-10.08.2019.pdf

As you infer David, Barr is going to have a field day with the treasonous Democrats, senior intelligence agency officials and some senior media officials. These will include Mueller, Clinton, Brennan, Clapper, Schiff and most importantly Obama as well.

Alan B, for goodness sakes man, take a seat, have a cup of tea, and most importantly stop writing so much rubbish, you just make yourself look more and more ridiculous and ignorantly stupid with each one of your asinine and fact free posts.
Posted by Galen, Saturday, 12 October 2019 2:05:54 AM
Galen, You are the only one operating in a fact-free bubble with your, generated in St Petersburg, bogus links?

All I've said is, there is no credible evidence to back Trump's slimy assertions and done as usual to detract and take the spotlight off him and his!

And without question, this "man" has plenty of form in these areas?
Only someone like you with an IQ roughly equal to the ambient temperature, would be so gullible to be deceived by the Great deceiver?

[You can fool some of the people all of the time! Quote, unquote]

When the CIA comes out and blows the whistle in duplicate, one has to believe the man has some questions to answer?

That said, nobody in American politics is as pure as the driven snow and is part of the best democracy, big money can buy! All of them!

If you are so gullible so as to believe, as you seem to, that the sun shines out of this individual's fundamental orifice, then you should want the democrats to impeach him and do themselves and their campaign for office, terminal harm!

Given that would and could be the only possible result of putting an "INNOCENT" President on trial without just cause and irrevocable evidence!

And on the topic of credible evidence, bogus links? Don't and have never ever fitted that description!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 12 October 2019 10:32:07 AM
And just to throw a little more petrol on the fire, comes news today that the so-called whistle-blower worked for Biden.

Maybe even flew with Biden on Air Force 2 when he went to Ukraine to kill the investigation into Biden junior.

So a Biden partisan hears (third hand) about a conversation which threatens Biden with an investigation into what the whistle-blower knows is true (because he was there). So he tries to halt the investigation into his favoured candidate by making up a claim against Trump.

Its all unravelling for the Democrats but their stenographers in the press will try to keep the anti-Trump going as long as possible.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 12 October 2019 10:49:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy