The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Improper purposes: Boris Johnson's suspension of parliament > Comments

Improper purposes: Boris Johnson's suspension of parliament : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 16/9/2019

The government's hope is that the Supreme Court case will move at its usual snail's pace, thereby making any point ventured by Johnson's detractors a moot point.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
And the determination to thwart democracy in the UK drags on. Brexit should have been a fact by now.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 16 September 2019 8:53:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I believe the Scottish justices got it right! As did former PM Cameron, when he said, and I paraphrase, Trump was mendacious and Brexit could only be fully resolved with a second referendum

And I agree, the British people didn't sign up for the BS or Boris's Machevalian mechanisation in his quest to use Brexit as a vehicle to further his obsessive political ambitions!.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 16 September 2019 11:04:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Resolved with a second referendum. What rubbish. This is a very plain case of having people vote until they come up with the result the democracy-hating elites want. Britain is stuffed. Another Cromwell is needed.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 16 September 2019 11:33:39 AM
The question was stay or leave. The majority was for leave! The filthy fascists trying to overturn this are brilliant and backed by all the usual suspects. I hope they do and then we have some riots and eventually a general election with an electorate polarised, hostile and ready to wreak revenge on the elites!
Look at France, months of rioting and now Macron the Mummy’s boy sicking his thugs onto ordinary people.
You need to recognise that for every action there is a reaction and in UK and France there will be a reckoning.
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 16 September 2019 9:56:38 PM
Obviously Binoy is a member of the old boy network, & would want the UK to stay in the EU.

Equally Scotland does very well from the EU, receiving much more than they contribute, unlike the English who fave been held to ransom by the French ladys boy, & the German dragon.

The poms are lucky they have found a man, not only wanting to apply Brexit, but willing to force the issue.

Go Boris!
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 16 September 2019 10:22:34 PM
Can anyone explain why Boris Johnson doesn't don a clown suit and make-up when he appears in public? I'm sure he must have one in his closet which he puts on every now and then in order to delight his friends and relatives.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 12:25:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy