The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump deceived by Comey's claims of honesty and integrity > Comments

Trump deceived by Comey's claims of honesty and integrity : Comments

By David Singer, published 13/9/2019

Comey's 'sneaky things and weasel moves' are shaping up to be the greatest US political scandal since Watergate.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Really!? You expect anybody except the rabid right to believe any of that!?

Only you would stoop so low to challenge the integrity of a director of the FBI!? Comey is clearly a patriot and a proud American!

Only you would go as far as to impugn the hitherto absolutely untarnished reputation of a serving American patriot just to defend the indefensible!? This surely is the lowest form of gutter politics!?
Alan B
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 13 September 2019 10:01:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wriggle your way out of the following hostile Israeli act against the US David.

ISRAEL ACCUSED OF PLANTING MYSTERIOUS SPY DEVICES NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE as reported by Daniel Lippman

for politico September 12, 2019 see http://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/12/israel-white-house-spying-devices-1491351.

Lippman reports:

“The U.S. government concluded within the past two years that Israel was most likely behind the placement of cellphone surveillance devices that were found near the White House and other sensitive locations around Washington, according to three former senior U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter.

... The devices were likely intended to spy on President Donald Trump, one of the former officials said, as well as his top aides and closest associates — though it’s not clear whether the Israeli efforts were successful.

... Based on a detailed forensic analysis, the FBI and other agencies working on the case felt confident that Israeli agents had placed the devices, according to the former officials, several of whom served in top intelligence and national security posts.

“It was pretty clear that the Israelis were responsible,” said a former senior intelligence official.

“The Israelis are pretty aggressive” in their intelligence gathering operations, said a former senior intelligence official. “They’re all about protecting the security of the Israeli state and they do whatever they feel they have to to achieve that objective.”...”

So Netanyahu is cheating Trump in their Israel-US love affair!
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 13 September 2019 1:56:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alan B, really? I assume calling people who disagree with you “Rabid right” means you are are far left but identify as SJW?
Sorry to return you to reality ALAN B but google J Edgar Hoover and you will be in for a big surprise about heads of the FBI lol!
Posted by JBowyer, Friday, 13 September 2019 4:33:42 PM
#AlanB

"the hitherto absolutely untarnished reputation of a serving American patriot" has been blown out of the water by the Horowitz Report. Perhaps you should take the time to read it.

#plantaganet
I don't deal in unsubstantiated allegations - only established facts.

I would caution you to jump to conclusions - especially: "Based on a detailed forensic analysis, the FBI and other agencies working on the case felt confident that Israeli agents had placed the devices, according to the former officials, several of whom served in top intelligence and national security posts."

These personnel are in the firing line right now under the scrutiny of the DOJ Inspector General, Attorney General Bill Barr, and Prosecutor John Durham.

Get back to me when there is any evidence to back up these claims. I expected better from you...
Posted by david singer, Friday, 13 September 2019 4:36:37 PM
The extreme right invariably labels anyone who disagrees with them or finds Trump A mendacious and highly disingenuous, vexatious mischief-maker, a member of some imagined far left! And would put former FBI head in that same misbegotten category

. A six times bankrupt Trump and patent Putin puppet should never have been allowed to obtain the US presidency. In my view, this person is unfit for office. I say this as a person who would vote green or labor in a blind fit! There is a very good reason why no bankrupt is never ever allowed to hold public office here!

Moreover, equally good reasons for exempting self-confessed misogynous sexual abusers!

It's very informative that David seems to think the sun shines out of this man and prefers him to (you're fired) ex FBI chiefs!

The US Presidency is not a game show with ratings to protect!

Go figure!
Alan B
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 14 September 2019 9:57:23 AM
In writing the above I add that I'm 1/8th Jewish myself and Israel has a right to exist as the Jewish State.
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 15 September 2019 7:27:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy