The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Unhinged before the Fall: Boris Johnson, parliament and Brexit > Comments

Unhinged before the Fall: Boris Johnson, parliament and Brexit : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 2/9/2019

For those long linked to Britain's gradual and seemingly natural integration into European affairs, the move by Johnson was near criminal.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Our species-defining social cooperative mutualism is dead. An important part of the de-democratisation processes now underway in the west.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 2 September 2019 9:02:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The only two things "unhinged" about Brexit is the fact that it hasn't passed into being following a democratic vote, and the numpties who pronounce Brexit as 'Begzit'.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 2 September 2019 9:12:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Letta rip Boris! A no deal Brexit may mean boosted UK-Australia trade (especially more Aussie agricultural products to the UK).
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 2 September 2019 9:34:38 AM
I think Britain became disenchanted with being a colony of Brussels.
When the EU was looking for an organisational model for the European
Commission it finally decided on the British Colonial Office.
The commission has operated like that ever since, ask the Greeks.
The Brits want their country back to echo a cry.
I was visiting the UK and read a local paper in Cheshire about a local
plan to build a bypass road around an old town with narrow roads.
The plan was ruled out by Brussels.
My comment to my host was "Is Britain a colony of Europe ?"
His response as a pro Europer was a grin !
This was about 8 years ago and it seems to have got worse.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 2 September 2019 10:08:43 AM
Yes! Well?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 2 September 2019 10:54:20 AM
Careful there Binoy, your full card carrying membership of the swamp is becoming more obvious with every article you write.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 2 September 2019 11:03:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy