The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Child support payments and parental alienation > Comments

Child support payments and parental alienation : Comments

By Augusto Zimmermann, published 20/8/2019

Instead of trying to resolve their problems, state-sponsored financial incentives will tempt a parent to leave the marriage and subsequently alienate their children from the other parent.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Oh God...we'll all be ruined says Hanrahan.

And here I was thinking FIFO workers had the highest suicide rate in Au.

Well here's a counter factual story. I know a young woman who was bashed and abused by her "partner", (and I stress partner, since marriage is a dead institution), along with her children.
That partner is now serving four years for the crime it is, and guess what, she now is forced by court order, to cart the children six hours travelling time down the road to enable a parental prison visit for four hours.

It gets worse. She was placed in a provided home, which was made available for her and her children's protection, away from a psychopathic partner, who now on release, will be be given the location of the family, to facilitate his visit to his children.

Actually, the entire content of this article is in the hands of those who contribute the most to creating the issues in the first place.
Asking all the academics mentioned in references, whether they voted yes for gay marriages would be statistically interesting.

We live in a world where God has been forcibly removed from society. It's called secular, and it's a social disaster.

No more proof than this subject is needed.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 20 August 2019 10:26:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry, but as a divorced dad and a son of a divorced single mum cannot find anything in this highly skewed article to recommend it! And in my experience divorce is usually the last resort for mums who want anything else.

Moreover, there's a propensity for dominating males to be the narcissistic egoistic cohort.

Had a sister brutalised so badly need hospitalisation and life-saving surgery.

There is a climate of change in this land and where battered wives are finally being taken seriously by our police forces.

Even so, the death toll at the hands of Neanderthal knuckle-dragging brutes has hardly diminished for decades and many of these women are controled by their financial dependency on the control freak male!

Moreover, once the divorce is concluded up to 90% of deadbeat dads disappear from their kid's lives. With only around 10% hanging around to ensure their kids are not the ones, all the dropkicks pick on or abuse!

In conclusion, Children are our future and depriving the feckless Mother of financial support simply condemns blameless children to a lifetime of generational poverty and endless discrimination/lost opportunities! Some of who could be among our best and brightest

Let's make sure this entirely blameless cohort are not deprived as a result of official and highly discriminatory, anti-christian, government policies. And more important than tax refunds for folks who pay no tax, surely!?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 20 August 2019 11:44:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
no fault divorces where obviously some men are violent pigs and in other cases women manipulating adulterers. More fruit of idoitic godless secularism.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 20 August 2019 12:10:18 PM
tes
Posted by nomisid, Tuesday, 20 August 2019 2:30:51 PM
At the risk of upsetting someone, there's always someone, can't be helped.
I want to know something.
These couples obviously go out together, courting, for some time, over a period of years.
How smart, or stupid, do you have to be not to pick up signs of this impending doom you are eventually going to form a close and (hopefully) emotional, even loving, relationship with.
What did the one of you suddenly wake up one morning and become a raging lunatic, because something clicked or something kicked in?
I'm sorry but from what I have witnessed, these couples had plenty of time to rid themselves of the problem well before they got married, or if they just lived together, then certainly before they engaged in creating more unsociable 'nut-jobs' like themselves.
The chances of producing a prodigy are certainly there, but the chances of producing a progeny with the 'nut-job' genes are much, much higher.
So if these people were a bit smarter, they would have sorted themselves out sooner, certainly before they produce more nut-jobs.
I don't get why it's so obvious to me and not to the people actually in the relationship.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 22 August 2019 10:49:34 AM
Many years ago a bloke boasted to me that he'd fathered eleven (11) children but never once paid any child support ! He was then on $80,000/year.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 24 August 2019 7:31:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy