The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Brexit: four parties dancing and falling to bits > Comments

Brexit: four parties dancing and falling to bits : Comments

By Arthur Dent, published 15/8/2019

A high proportion of Tory votes will return to the Brexit party after Bojo's promises to deliver on October 31 implode.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Another flourish would be for a couple of hundred Commons MPs to quit parliament. After all in three years they have failed to implement the express will of the people so they are not doing their job. They are now in effect saboteurs.

That's for the Brits. Brussels could decide the EU now only consists of countries on a contiguous landmass and hence let go of Ireland. Backstop problem solved. They don't want Turkey in so the Bosporus could be regarded as a sea. One for the suggestion box.
Posted by Taswegian, Thursday, 15 August 2019 12:24:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Brexit is a typical scenario of over-privileged & over-jealous, over-idealistic being where they are not suited of being ! Like most Authorities their circles too are full of experts but none-who knows anything !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 15 August 2019 2:11:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tasweigen, Istanbul is on the EU side of the Bosporus !
I think you mean the Aegean Sea.

I wonder if preferential voting would resolve the problem.
I think that is what it was designed to do.
Basically Britain wants its independence back.
They no longer want to be subject to the Brussels Colonial Office.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 15 August 2019 5:17:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy