The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Caught in the Strait > Comments

Caught in the Strait : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 9/8/2019

Becoming the US running dog on enforcement was not going to sit well with Iran. The Mullahs are spoiling for a fight.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Sir, I do believe that your sympathies are with the enemy.
Posted by LEGO, Friday, 9 August 2019 9:30:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LEGO,
Not to him !
Posted by individual, Friday, 9 August 2019 11:16:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Only a militant Shite stirring Islamist would use the term, US running dog.

We have a very long-standing alliance with the US and bought and paid for with an unrepayable US blood debt that protected our rights and freedom.

As for assisting with security in the Strait? It's in our own economic and security interest! End of story.

As for the mad Mullahs? When has this not been so? I mean they want no less than total world domination!

Hardly the aspirations of the legally sane!?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 9 August 2019 12:07:05 PM
What a joke. This is of course, another secret service catastrophe in the ME.

What this proves is Trump is operating his own inner circle secret service, which is suspicious of the National model.
George Bush discovered the treacherous outcome of two-timing his very own security network in ME diplomacy.

This is a fail for Trump, which he will cover up of course.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 9 August 2019 1:53:04 PM
Well Binoy, is it your irrational hate of Trump that is colouring, [discolouring] your response to the US, or as LEGO says, are your sympathies with the enemy of the west.

The more you post, the more you confirm the latter.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 9 August 2019 2:16:36 PM
Isn't it odd how racism does not attract the feigned indignation brigade when it comes from one of their own ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 9 August 2019 11:01:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy