The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Nadler leads Democrats into Barr’s valley of death > Comments

Nadler leads Democrats into Barr’s valley of death : Comments

By David Singer, published 2/8/2019

The insistence by Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee Jerrold Nadler to subpoena a reluctant Robert Mueller to testify before the Committee has proved an unmitigated disaster.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Risible rubbish! A disaster? Absolutely! But only for the reelection prospects of an Infant terrible, tyrannical Trump!? What are you smoking David?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 2 August 2019 10:06:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Following the Mueller testimony, it is pretty clear that the poor bastard was really just a figure-head for the investigation and really had very little understanding of what was actually going on. For God's sake he didn't even know who Fusion GPS were.
One would almost feel sorry for the guy.

But it does mean that his cohorts were really running the show which is why he had to get special permission to have Aaron Zebley hold his hand during the testimony. Background on Zelbey? Well among other things, he represented a Clinton aide who was involved in setting up the Clinton server.

So the main person investigating the collusion accusation which were based on the claims that the Russian hacked these servers, was a lawyer for someone who ran those same servers. All on the up-and-up I'm sure.

Nadler's a moron whose entire profile is based around getting Trump. He just put the final nail in the collusion coffin.

But that's not the end of the story. Barr and Horowitz and Durham still have a lot more to say on the issue and none of its going to be very beneficial to the Democrats, or Clinton or the mainstream media.

But it is going to fun.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 2 August 2019 5:38:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#AlanB
I am smoking the same stuff as #mhaze.

Why can't you for just once in your life point out where you consider my analysis to be incorrect?

Your continuing efforts to personally denigrate me rather than engage in a rational discussion of the matters raised in my articles is really pathetic.

I really wonder why you keep reading my articles and are always the first to reply in the same moronic and sarcastic way you have here.
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 3 August 2019 6:49:35 AM
If its any consolation, David, you're not the only one to get the Alanb treatment. Don Aitkin and a few others get it as well - the unresearched unintelligible assertions that the article, whatever it may be about, is wrong. Never an rational argument toward that end, mind you. Never any contrary facts. Just rants and assertions.

I decided way back that the best way to treat him is the way you'd treat a three year old - "that's lovely, Alan, but the adults want to talk now".

In terms of what new data will arise out of the Barr/Horowitz/Durham investigations, this is the type of thing we can look forward to....
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/aclj-obtains-obama-dojs-immunity-agreements-with-hillarys-lawyers-to-dispose-of-evidence-and-refuse-to-comply-with-federal-law/

OTOH, it seems the DOJ has decided to not prosecute Comey even after they found confidential files at his home. The deep state is still capable of protecting their own.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 3 August 2019 8:21:35 AM
Evidence Mhaze?
You believe I haven't presented mountains of irrefutable evidence to the recalcitrant Don Atkin, of climate change and the most rational reasons why we need to absolutely embrace carbon-free nuclear power! And that that nuclear power has to be MSR thorium!

You accuse me of your activities and childlike responses. Suggest anyone wanting to know the facts refer to previous articles by Don Atkin, And my evidence-based rebuttals rather than accept your facial impugning of my good name and honesty! TBC.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 3 August 2019 11:54:46 AM
Cont.
On this morning's insiders, listened to three "knowledgable" investigative reporters, pontificating, Nuclear power was among other erroneous assertions, that these things were six times more expensive than coal-fired power stations to build or operate an needed to have a reliable water source. Correct!

But only if your knowledge is founded on entirely obsolete fifties Nuclear science!

Fukushima was not caused by a nuclear accident. But a disastrous tsunami!

Chernobyl was the result of xenon gas expanding rods in a space with no expansion. The subsequent explosion was caused by the immediate and automatic decomposition of water which flashed to explosive hydrogen and oxygen! A fuel, air bomb one part hydrogen and two parts oxygen.

In which case the problem was caused by too infrequent routine changing and relocating partly used fuel rods!? Even with these and other accidents and incidents, fatalities caused by nuclear power remain the lowest of all!

Modern-day reactors don't need to operate at inherently explosive pressures, but rather that of the surrounding unpressurised atmosphere. Thorium is the most energy-dense material on the planet and is less radioactive gram for gram, ton for ton, than (a) banana(s)

Don't need a lot of water save that of the surrounding, neutron-absorbing, shielding water jacket.

Don't need a large body of water to make steam to turn turbines, which can instead use hot air taken directly from the outside atmosphere and run through fractional distillation to separate out the CO2, which turns smaller less expensive turbines more efficiently than steam! For equivalent or greater energy output.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 4 August 2019 11:40:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy