The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Olive reincarnations and Elvis on Mars: Boris Johnson becomes British PM > Comments

Olive reincarnations and Elvis on Mars: Boris Johnson becomes British PM : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 25/7/2019

The new British PM and Tory leader is a piece of truly befuddled work, one who still manages to play the card of the electable clown.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
ok, I get you think Johnson is a dud, not a 'dude'.

but, I don't get what article is about.

after all, Britain does face difficult questions in line with legitimate democratic demands.

Britain does have the added difficulty of dealing with both the EU and Ireland. Hence, I don't believe that anyone can offer 100% consistent arguments to two vastly different issues for the UK.

And an overwhelming majority of the party voted for Johnson.

There are real reasons why the majority of UK people voted to leave the EU, and I don't think the reasons can be lampooned as crude examples of racism or anything else.

I remember expressing concerns about China around 2010 at a political studies conference in Sydney, and of course, the halfwit immediately lampooned me as some kind of racist because no one ever has the right to question do gooders who love to tell you how the world should be whereas very often these supposed political experts don't really have a clue.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 25 July 2019 8:38:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Once again, the 'experts' were wrong: the favorite never gets elected they said smugly. Boris romped in. Now he can deliver the Brits from the Evil Empire, the EU.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 25 July 2019 9:22:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Brexit by 31 October for Boris.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 25 July 2019 9:45:02 AM
Boris has sacked most of his inherited cabinet, ridding himself and Britain of the dud May's hangers-on - those who didn't believe in the democracy of the Brexit referendum. Good start. Long live Boris.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 25 July 2019 9:54:58 AM
This man has an ego that's a danger to shipping, craves power for power's sake And is a fool?

Get ready for a global recession as this pretender and his counterpart (Putin's man) in Washington work their economic illiteracy on the world economy?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 25 July 2019 10:48:11 AM
Paul Hogan predicted the rise of Boris when Hoges was floggin packs of Winfields for the princely sum of 40 cents a pack! (in the 1970s).

Hoges' immortal words?

"Let'er rip BORIS"

See Hoges' ad http://youtu.be/w4i6kADXfxE
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 25 July 2019 11:54:25 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy