The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Cleansing the platforms: YouTube, censorship and grievance > Comments

Cleansing the platforms: YouTube, censorship and grievance : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 13/6/2019

Those who claim to know the truth are the very sort who are happy to fill the morgues, ban the theatres and destroy musical instruments.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I don't know how the do-gooders running social media are renumerated, but they need to be a bit wary of how their customers might react to all this banning and censoring. We were, in most cases, quite happy without social media in the past; we could be so again. We might find that we are better off without it.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 13 June 2019 1:16:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If the mainstream media had not been taken over by marxist over the last 40 years we would need no other source. The Trump hating mainstream media has egg all over its face many times over being caught out lying time and time again, pushing idiotic man made gw ideology and promoting one of its favourite dogmas of murderering unborn children.

Thankfully due to social media many have been able to access the truth being hidden by national broadcasters and other sneering leftist outlets. Voting patterns around the globe are becoming extreme not because of 'sky after dark' but because of the lies and misinformation and putried dogmas pushed on us from the left. The trend lately though is for your facebooks etc to try and censor free speach with a particular hatred of those who share biblical views (eg Israel Folau). Very inclusive except for Christians and Jews is the latest marxist/feminist social media trend.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 13 June 2019 2:12:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I agree with U tube and their principled stand against self-evident racist comment, hate speech or religious bigotry/indoctrinated ignorance!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 13 June 2019 3:07:21 PM
ttbn.
There are times when we disagree, but on this occasion, I am generally persuaded to say "And so say all of us" except it would take away all the fun.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Thursday, 13 June 2019 3:58:51 PM
I've always had this belief that if something is good for them, (the govt or anyone other than the people), then it is not good for us.
I have fought hard in the belief that we, the people must be allowed to speak our minds freely, without fear or favour.
Censorship of any kind forces one to change the impact and the message being conveyed, essentially changing the message altogether.
If I want to abuse or berate someone, I will!
The other party has the right of reply.
If I am wrong, my comments were in vain or moot, and I come off the worst for wear.
If I am right, I must be afforded the right to make my case; ANY WAY I SEE FIT, so as to best convey my message.
I will not sugar coat it, that would not do the message justice.
No, if there are people out there with the sensitivity of a three year old, GROW UP!
Otherwise just run away and curl up in a ball somewhere till you grow back a pair of stones.
I now see that those pushing for censorship, were raised as 'mummy's little boy' and can't handle the 'real' world.
Because of their shortcomings, as usual the noisy minority demand that the majority succumb to their brand of childlike thinking.
When are we going to stop giving in to these whinging, whining, useless people?
Have they not dragged us down the proverbial enough?
Let's take back control of our lives and tell em' all to go and get stuffed!
Censorship, my arse!
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 14 June 2019 2:32:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy