The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Ken Henry and the establishment > Comments

Ken Henry and the establishment : Comments

By Mark Christensen, published 30/4/2019

The upper echelon believe it's in their interests to go on persuading the masses that politicians, lawyers and executives are at the top because they possess a formal solution to whatever ails us.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Ken Henry would have to be the most arrogant person ever to have his snout in the public trough. The RC into banking will have little impact, but it did get rid of Ken Henry.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 30 April 2019 8:40:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But only for a while.
David
Posted by VK3AUU, Tuesday, 30 April 2019 11:20:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I believe Kenny is very good with wombats.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 30 April 2019 12:34:19 PM
I agree with ttbn. I also thing ken Henry is arrogant person
Posted by raygioiello0574, Wednesday, 1 May 2019 3:04:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy