The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Jordan jumps on Trump bandwagon leaving PLO way behind > Comments

Jordan jumps on Trump bandwagon leaving PLO way behind : Comments

By David Singer, published 24/10/2018

Jordan has now signalled its preparedness to replace the PLO by publically supporting Trump in an article written in the Jordan Times by Walid Sadi.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Jordan jumps!?

You mean you think the musings of a retired Jordan Journalist, means anything? Or makes Trump right!?

This is by far the longest bow and most tenuous article you've written yet as you and one or two others seek to FOREVER stall the peace process and push a two-state solution somewhere north of the twelfth of never!

David your endless obsfucation and politicised ideology, merely masquerading as intelligent and sincere input, is wearing extremely thin!

If you and the aforementioned troglodytes won't or can't help? Then just get out o the way of those still willing to resolve this issue with an outcome both the Israelis and the Palestinians can both live with!

Any other alleged solution other than negotiated borders and rolled back illegal settlements, as part of a finally final, two-state solution, is just fantasy or downright fiction! And will have never ever consequences, if just deferred with more of the same BS, Netanyahu is now famous for?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 24 October 2018 11:45:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Organized crime has increased in Israel since the 1990s and is described by the BBC and Israeli Police as a "booming industry". The Israeli-Jordan organised crime groups extend their activities in foreign nations like Palestine. According to Israel Police , pirate bulldozers and stolen real estate are the major forms of crime in the countries.
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 24 October 2018 12:36:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Al...

You remain attached at the hip to Mony Python. The only bright side of life around Israel, will undoubtedly be the ignition flash of a nuclear bomb over Iran or over Israel.
I have a sneaking suspicion you would be cheering on team Iran.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 25 October 2018 6:31:43 AM
#To Alan B

Congratulations #Alan B.

I think this is the first time you have actually commented on my article.

You call Walid Sadi's statements "the musings of a retired Jordan Journalist" conveniently overlooking his impressive CV:
"having headed the Jordanian Delegation to the International Criminal Court (ICC) Conference in Rome and been the Chairperson of the ICC's Working Group on Crimes against Humanity. He also represented the Jordanian government in Washington, Moscow, Ankara and London."

Why did you deliberately omit taking these qualities into account before rushing into print? My experience is that statements like Sadi's appear all too rarely in the Arab media - and when they do one needs to sit up and take notice.

His earlier remarks in August are a challenge to the PLO:
"… the unity of the West Bank with the East Bank was officially and constitutionally adopted on 24 of April 1950. No one disputes this fact. The Constitution of the country at the time was the 1952 Constitution, which stipulated in no uncertain terms that no part of the Kingdom shall be ceded, period. This provision makes the 1988 decision to cut off all legal and administrative relations between the two banks stopping short of ceding the West Bank to any side whatsoever. Any other interpretation of the 1988 political decision is absolutely untenable constitutionally."

How can you simply gloss over what Sadi is saying? In my opinion this is a highly significant statement by a former diplomat in a Government controlled paper.

You then say:
"This is by far the longest bow and most tenuous article you've written yet as you and one or two others seek to FOREVER stall the peace process and push a two-state solution somewhere north of the twelfth of never!"

I am not seeking to FOREVER STALL anything but to point out what I believe Trump's peace plan will contain - based on pointers that seem to be coming from sources like Sadi over the past two-three months as detailed by me in earlier articles.

What do you think Trump's plan will say?
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 25 October 2018 2:49:11 PM
//What do you think Trump's plan will say?//

Well going off what Trump has had to say in the past... a great deal about how great Donald Trump is and very little else.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 25 October 2018 2:59:08 PM
I didn't know that Jordan was a colony of Israeli/Jewish foreign policy cogitators.

Seems weird that Israelis and those in the diaspora in Australia think they can:

- determine the affairs of Jordan

- thereby adding Jordan to Israel's colonies by force in Gaza and the West Bank.
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 6 November 2018 11:29:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy