The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > We have been warned > Comments

We have been warned : Comments

By Richard Laidlaw, published 27/3/2018

Peter Dutton, the Home Affairs minister who is leading the charge towards making Australia even less relevant to the world than it already is, was two months old when I arrived in Australia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Well, JBowyer, I don't know what your point is, or whether you've actually got one, but all my cousins in Scotland would be very bemused by your theory that they're English. My neighbours in Subiaco, WA, are a nicely mixed bunch, from just about everywhere, and those in Indonesia are fine fellows to a woman and a man: they're mainly Hindu, Muslim and Christian. I am none of these. Cheerio now.
Posted by Scribe, Wednesday, 28 March 2018 6:26:13 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Your friend lost patience with your criticism of this country.
I think we have all lost patience with the immigrants that come here, to one
of the best countries in the world, and also the left wing hippie globalists, that constantly
Criticise and spit bile at their own countries and countrymen.
There are very few countries in the world that measure up to this country and yes the people of
this advanced Western culturally advanced country who have a sense of a fair go not seen in f
most world countries, and that includes Indonesia which you rate above Australia.

You and people like you feed off the teat of all the inventions and advanced civilisation, but tear
The country down and criticise it every chance you get. And we are tired of immigrants who come here who constantly try
to bring their whole tribe here and basically have no loyalty to the white
Population who allow them access to their society. They denigrate our religions and customs,
Whilst being willing to kill if we ask them to modify their religions and customs somewhat.
We have seen it for years and we are tired of it and no longer feel welcoming to these ungrateful,
Unloyal, arrogant immigrants. Its time they gave back, with some gratitude and loyalty.
And to all the utopian, leftist, brainwashed, hippie white globalists. That goes for you to.
Have the balls to go to real bad countries and leaders and criticise them.
Too gutless. Thought so.
The fact that you are only brave enough to do this in white countries is a testimony to how safe you feel in these countries and how tolerant they really are.
It would be nice to hear some praise, thanks and pride from immigrants who swore an oath of allegiance to not only the land of Australia but its people.
Posted by CHERFUL, Thursday, 29 March 2018 8:48:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I like to be fair. So I'll just say that if I was marking your paper, I'd grade it B.S.
Posted by Scribe, Friday, 30 March 2018 12:38:27 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//I think we have all lost patience with the immigrants that come here, to one
of the best countries in the world, and also the left wing hippie globalists, that constantly
Criticise and spit bile at their own countries and countrymen.//

Don't look now, but you're spitting bile at your own country and countrymen.

//And we are tired of immigrants who come here who constantly try
to bring their whole tribe here//

Yes, because everybody from overseas still lives in a tribal society. It's not just backwards people living in remote jungles that still live in tribes: Japanese, Indians, the British, Vietnamese, Italians, Chinese, the Irish (especially the bloody Irish)... all still tribal savages. [sarcasm]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvtKolUaMO4&t=

//It would be nice to hear some praise, thanks and pride from immigrants//

I doubt they want to talk to you. Can you really blame them when you carry on like that?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 30 March 2018 9:08:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arh!!
Begorra, Toni, me bhoy 'tis me dhat's glad dhat 'twas on'y sarcastic you was bein'.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 30 March 2018 4:49:07 PM
Toni Lavis

You haven't been on these forums for as long as I have, or you would know, that it was me that said 10 to 15 years ago on here, that I preferred the word tribe to the word race
and ethnic, when I talk about different genetic bloodlines, like all the ones you mention
in your post. Including the British.
I said the academics just used the word ethnic in an attempt to fudge the truth in their push to deny human genetic tribalism, and push the fake utopian globalism.
One smug academic even argued with me, that because humans shared in the top 90s
DNA with each other that there were no races.

I said, " well, I must need glassses, because I can clearly pick out races.(tribes)"
So you are not telling me anything when you talk about human tribes. It was never mentioned,until I began arguing and,pointing it out. Someone even pointed out some dictionary meaning for the word, saying like you mentioned, that it was a word conveying primitive peoples, It was me who said, that human races today, are still tribes.
Posted by CHERFUL, Friday, 30 March 2018 11:08:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy