The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > World Happiness Day – it's official > Comments

World Happiness Day – it's official : Comments

By Russell Grenning, published 20/3/2018

The officially happiest country in the world is Norway with Australia a very creditable 9th

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
"Action for Happiness" reports that things are not what they should be in the USA which fell from 3rd on the happy list in 2007 to 14th in 2016. It's one in the eye for the left-wingers among us for them to learn that the USA was far happier under President G W Bush than under President Obama. To again quote that groundbreaking "Action for Happiness" report this disastrous slump in the USA was caused by "declining social support and increased corruption". It is not surprising that the USA became a less happy place under President Obama, its most politically correct president.
Posted by Raycom, Tuesday, 20 March 2018 11:05:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'it allows you to be happy when you think about nasty bastards you have known in the past and who have come a cropper.'

Well; done Russell. ! I was so wrapped in it being World Sparrow Day that I completely forgot to be happy.

A quick reflection of nasty Bastards from the past , now unregettably gone , has me overflowing with Joy !
Posted by Aspley, Tuesday, 20 March 2018 2:29:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy