The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Scientific fails and the Great Barrier Reef > Comments

Scientific fails and the Great Barrier Reef : Comments

By Peter Ridd, published 2/2/2018

The 'Replication Crisis', well-reported in peer reviewed articles, shows that when scientific papers are checked around 50% of recently published science is wrong.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Scientific alarmism is only 50% wrong? It is a surprise to find that it is not more (and it probably is) as unethical and downright crooked scientists jockey for taxpayer grants to fabricate 'evidence.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 2 February 2018 8:21:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have read some diatribes as unconvincing as this one, just not recently! There is a scientific fail and in my view in the article! Which I believe would fall if subject to unbiased peer review?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 2 February 2018 8:22:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The scary thing is the extent to which modernists believe scientific facts even though more than half are wrong. Like how what Twain said, 'it ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so'.
Posted by progressive pat, Friday, 2 February 2018 8:33:38 AM
The 'scientific' consensus has been to accept the evolution' fantasy in order to brainwash kids so the gw scam is just another fraud along the lines of many others. It must be very sad to get to the top of academia only to find out what you poured your life into is fraud. Never have we had such a gullible generation. Talk about flat earthers!
Posted by runner, Friday, 2 February 2018 9:52:21 AM
The GBR is in fine shape, hasbeen floated across it 30 years ago in his yacht, and it hasn't changed a bit!
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 2 February 2018 10:13:02 AM
Off topic for ttbn..
I've posted a source for info re Muslim influence on aboriginal culture on forum topic applicable.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 2 February 2018 10:19:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy