The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Balfour Declaration falsehoods fuel Jew-hatred and Israel-bashing > Comments

Balfour Declaration falsehoods fuel Jew-hatred and Israel-bashing : Comments

By David Singer, published 7/11/2017

The centenary of the Balfour Declaration, 2 November 1917, is being used to delegitimise the State of Israel.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
David
i don't have a CCTV or hacking laboratory to read your private mail.

The events of 1922 are in this context:
1890 at Wounded Knee massacre the US killed about 300 peaceful Amerindians including women and children . At least twenty soldiers were awarded the Medal of Honor.
In 1919 British machine gunners massacred about 360 people in India sitting at a political meeting in Amritsar . The House of Lords celebrated the killings and over 1000 injuries.

Arabs are lesser humans and need a final solution . Zionism is purer and a master race of Gott Mit Uns.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 10 November 2017 1:30:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#nicknamenick

Not only do you not have a CCTV or hacking laboratory to read my private mail - you do not have a brain.

My response to Justice Rothman and his failure to respond are posted in the comments beneath his article.

Here is the link dummy:
http://www.jwire.com.au/justice-rothman-responds-to-david-singer-ssm-article/

You are truly pathetic.

An apology would be appropriate. Are you - man or woman - up to it?

#Geoff of Perth:

While we are on the issue of fraudsters.

What is more dangerous that a Jew-hater?

Answer: A plagiarist Jew-Hater.

Your 1000 word post over three comments on 7 November was lifted straight from an article in Al Jazzera with no acknowledgement. I am sure your falsely-claimed originality impressed your mates and fellow blow hards #nicknamenick, toni lavis,#mox and #armchair critic.

An apology for trying to pull the wool over OLO readers is also in order.
Posted by david singer, Friday, 10 November 2017 3:36:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//You both seem to have trouble comprehending what Lord Balfour actually said - so I will repeat it once again//

No need, Dave. I quoted directly from your quote - i.e. CRTL+C & CRTL+V, so pretty hard to misquote - last time around.

Quoting one fewer sentence of Lord Balfour than you recommend isn't misquoting Lord Balfour. I't just using a different quotation from Lord Balfour. Who taught you English?

//Why would Thobun - and you two apparently - want to go to such lengths to deliberately conceal that what Balfour said was:
1.The Four Great Powers are committed to Zionism.
2.Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long traditions, in present needs, in future hopes,
3. Zionism was of far profounder import than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land. now inhabit that ancient land.//

Yeah, now you're changing the story. Up until now Lord Balfour's quote didn't involve numbered bullet points. Or sudden changes in grammatical tense.

So which quote is the real quote from Lord Balfour? A fun game for the whole family to play. Recommended age: under 60.

This one:

"And Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long traditions, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder import than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land."

Or this one:

"2.Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long traditions, in present needs, in future hopes 3. Zionism was of far profounder import than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land."

Can you tell one which one is the real quote and which one is paraphrased? Fabulous points may await... and what do points mean?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 10 November 2017 5:37:16 PM
David
As the site was quoted by me readers can easily see your 2 replies which seem irrelevant to the judge's problem with you..

He claims your error is this :
"Kirby argued that holding a survey or plebiscite was, itself, discriminatory; that Parliament should simply vote on the legislation".
You reply:
"I quoted Justice Kirby to support my view that the Board’s resolution was in error in claiming the survey was a plebiscite ".

On those facts you are not responding to him . You don't quote the resolution so you aren't responding to that . Maybe he doesn't reply because you are unable to comprehend.

Back in 1922 . No Arabs voted themselves to be worth less than Zionists. Silly Arabs .
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 10 November 2017 5:57:05 PM
No plagiarism Dave, just adding to the evidence. When did you become the Lord of the 'rules' on OLO for people posting, especially noting your dishonest writing about anything to do with Palestine etc. You really are a clown, do you know what this punctuation symbol is for " ?
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Sunday, 12 November 2017 2:31:34 AM
#Toni Lavis

No amount of squirming, worming, twisting or turning by you can alter the fact that this is what Lord Balfour actually said:
"The Four Great Powers are committed to Zionism. And Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long traditions, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder import than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land"

#nicknamenick

No amount of squirming, worming, twisting or turning can alter the fact that you sought to besmirch my reputation by referring to a letter published by Justice Rothman without pointing out that I had replied in detail to his allegations and he had failed to respond.

An apology by you is certainly warranted and is still demanded.

#Geoff of Perth:

No plagiarism? Cutting and pasting about 1000 words (even down to some spacing errors) and falsely passing them off as your opinion when they represented the opinion of someone else?

I certainly am aware of what the punctuation symbol " means.

Why did you not use that symbol in your plagiarised three comments posted on 7 November and acknowledge the source of those comments?

Why are you still refusing to apologise for your blatant plagiarism and deceptive and misleading conduct?
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 12 November 2017 8:25:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy