The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Balfour Declaration falsehoods fuel Jew-hatred and Israel-bashing > Comments

Balfour Declaration falsehoods fuel Jew-hatred and Israel-bashing : Comments

By David Singer, published 7/11/2017

The centenary of the Balfour Declaration, 2 November 1917, is being used to delegitimise the State of Israel.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Thanks you guys for demolishing David Singer's racist blatherings so thoroughly. Saves me the trouble, and I must say you've made a much better job of it than I ever have.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Monday, 13 November 2017 12:10:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#nicknamenick

You state:
"You are wrong in fact , in Law and in logic. You detract from the State of Israel by your wrong-headed contentions"

Care to try and justify these specious allegations with some facts?

Guess you stay awake at night thinking up inane responses such as this. Are you sleep-deprived as a result?

Still waiting for your apology.

#Emperor

You are persona non grata - along with your plagiarist friend Geoff.
Maybe you are one and the same person. No one can really know.

Accusing me of "racist blatherings" with no facts to back up your defamatory anonymous assertion is shameful and cowardly.

I understand there is nothing in my article you can criticise so you choose to make this vague disgraceful and unsubstantiated claim. It won't wash.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 14 November 2017 2:02:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//Do you agree Thobun was justified in quoting Balfour as he did?

Just a "yes" or "no" this time around will suffice.//

Yes, I agree he was justified in quoting Balfour as he did.

You make this far too easy... maybe time to hang up the old crack pipe, eh Dave?

See, now that's defamatory... implying that you smoke crack.

Pointing out that you're full of shite is merely fair comment, and stating the obvious to boot.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 14 November 2017 2:16:21 PM
The racist writes: "Accusing me of 'racist blatherings' with no facts to back up your defamatory anonymous assertion is shameful and cowardly."

Just read this thread again from the beginning for the mountain of factual evidence of racist blatherings. Any defence of the racist "state" of Israel is racist blathering by definition [1].

Note also the blatant racism in the claims that that an ethnic strain marks those within it as a "nation". Thus Celts are according to this a "nation", but only an obscene racist would claim so on behalf of a smallish number of Celts.

I don't know or want to know who Geoff of Perth is. He and I both live in Perth but so do a million or so others.

[1] See "Law of Return" which specifies in great detail who has the right genetic ancestry to become an Übermensch. A bit like the Nazi 'laws' defining precisely who is and who isn't a Jew. Total anathema to anyone who is not a racist.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Tuesday, 14 November 2017 6:46:56 PM
Well David, I should have indicated with more “ that all I was doing was posting an opinion of others, my mistake, I will be sure next time to be clearer on the facts I indicate, my apologies.

It still does not change the facts as I indicated.
Geoff
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Thursday, 16 November 2017 11:41:51 AM
#Toni

Wow it took a lot to get you to finally admit that you agree that Thoburn was justified in quoting Balfour as he did.

I do not agree.

I take the view that it is intellectually dishonest, deceptive and misleading to have used half a sentence out of context instead of quoting the full sentence - which was:
"And Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long traditions, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder import than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land"

I have had on many occasions objected to this tactic by pro-Palestinian propagandists,

Telling half a story is wrong in my opinion.

You have a different view.

So be it

#Geoff

Thank you for your apology.

What you consider to be facts is only a lot of fiction.

I do not intend to correct the propounder of those false facts.

#Emperor

You are just a waste of time
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 16 November 2017 1:06:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy