The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > When conspiracies meet: Donald Trump and the JFK files > Comments

When conspiracies meet: Donald Trump and the JFK files : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 24/10/2017

Not all news is counterfeit, but much of it is distorted by the lenses of power, decision and editorial consideration.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I like this author, but I refuse to have my faith in conspiracy theories, to shed some light on the actual truth, undermined by the truth…

Besides that, I'm lulling in the comfort zone of one now, which helps remarkably to add the balming powers of a lie mixed with truth, to have me feel vindicated for an intense dislike of Democrats and Hillary Clinton.

We all of us know, Barak Obama is a practising homosexual, as rumour had it, married to Michael the transvestite, with two adopted children. I like that!
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 24 October 2017 10:49:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not all news is counterfeit! Just that emanating daily from the diseased brains of the demented? And self identifying with quite massive paranoia and an inability to change from a predetermined course, when reason and logic would compel the completely sane to do so! i.e., Reaganomics?

I've read where in his final years in office? Conservative Ronald Reagan became very dependant on Nancy Reagan for his more lucid decisions and his, [Sargent who,] failing memory?

As for the JFK files? What of them? They would have been released sooner or later!

I'm quite partial to a good Conspiracy theory.

Given in any such theory? To be successful, needs an absolutely resolute leader of extremely rare intelligence at the helm!

Who knows exactly what he/she wants to achieve and how, what and who to employ to get exactly the required outcome!

And given all those elements, requiring almost blind obedience and an absolutely extraordinary individual/charismatic character to head it!

And simply put, way,way out of a six times bankrupt, Donald trump's league!

Ditto Malcolm, Tony, Bill and please ex-plane Pauline!

Nick? Possibly?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 24 October 2017 11:38:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Trumps won the election on the back of 'Lock her up'.
The US anted a different Donald Trump than what they got.
He wanted to drain the swamp, but he hired all his staff from previous administrations many loyal to Hillary.
Trumps mistake was not cleaning out Washington when he could of and of not hiring all his new staff from outside the beltway.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 25 October 2017 9:20:14 AM
Like Kim Jong-Un he's adding family to his inner circle. When he's secure then he can disband the swamp Congress , destroy Kim , lock up Hillary and nuke Mexico.
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 25 October 2017 9:32:22 AM
Hey Binoy,
You pushed all this Pro-Left Pro-Hillary Russian Meddling / Collusion crap for months and I called you out on it many times, pointing you towards the real stories, which you never seem to bother to follow up and become better informed, so you could better articles.

MSM reported yesterday in the Washington Post that Hillary and the DNC funded the Christopher Steele 'PP' Dossier.
(which was only because Trump figured it out and tweeted about it)

I told you all months ago about Fusion GPS;
Do you think you might start paying more attention Binoy and writing proper articles now?

- Oh and by the way I may as well point out to everyone that I'm right again, and the majority of the Hillary fans are PROVEN to be just useful idiots being played like muppets once again.

I'm not gloating, nor trying to offend;
But to all of you IDIOTS who believed the Russia bs can you please not be so GULLIBLE in future lest you continue to drag the planet down for the rest of us??
- If you don't mind please -
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 26 October 2017 7:34:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy