The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Does Artificial Intelligence lead to the data revolution? > Comments

Does Artificial Intelligence lead to the data revolution? : Comments

By Neil Dennis, published 12/10/2017

The very nature of Machine Learning is suited to big data: with high volumes and complexity readily available, the algorithms can improve themselves quickly and efficiently.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Mr Blah Blah Blah! here is a tip. Do not on any occasion use an acronym. It is lazy, rude and stupid. I know you think you appear really savvy and smart but sorry Mr Waffle you come across as an idiot.
It is just as quick to put the full description in any article and give everything full meaning.
My further suggestion is that when Government Departments use acronyms they should suffer pay cuts until they learn that it is not helpful to the people who pay their wages.
As for your article, too long and you need to hand any future work over to an adult to edit first or just leave deep thinks to others. Have a nice day!
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 12 October 2017 4:13:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'll have to review my algorithm before I respond to this one
Posted by ilmessaggio, Friday, 13 October 2017 2:27:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy