The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > All women are equal but some are more equal than others > Comments

All women are equal but some are more equal than others : Comments

By Russell Grenning, published 6/10/2017

I bet you didn't know that there are WOMEN and then there are women.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I can do better than Emily's List. Here are famous quotes about women.

An elegant woman is a woman who despises you and has no hair under her arms.
Salvador Dalí

Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
Joseph Conrad

As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
John Lennon

Why are women… so much more interesting to men than men are to women?
Virginia Woolf

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing — and then marry him.
Cher

The only way a woman can ever reform a man is by boring him so completely that he loses all possible interest in life.
Oscar Wilde
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 6 October 2017 10:43:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gawd! I'm sick of this women business.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 6 October 2017 11:21:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Emily,s list is me first, homosexuals second, minorities third and stuff the rest.
Posted by runner, Friday, 6 October 2017 2:03:08 PM
All women are equal, but some are more equal than others?

Those coming from rich privileged backgrounds? Like Ms Handcock/Gina Rinehart, are more equal than the average coming out of a gridlocked western Sydney!

Doctors and Lawyers more equal than carers and cleaning ladies! Theresa May and Julia Gillard more equal than Juliett Jones or Laresa Smith?

That said, it's said that the men that pioneered Alaska were real men. So also were the women.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 6 October 2017 4:47:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy