The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The right to a 'castle' > Comments

The right to a 'castle' : Comments

By Barry York, published 27/6/2017

The Kerrigans' house is much more than just a place of shelter; it is a real home, based on bonds of affection, love and generosity – and idiosyncrasies. To the Kerrigans, it is, indeed, a castle.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Without question the right to shelter, i.e a home, is a fundamental right! And a right that has been effectively stolen by making essential service, e.g. housing, into a market for speculators, who not only want to acquire property, but have others, i.e., the homeless along with the taxpayer, pay for it!

The worst example being debt laden, tax avoiding, profit repatriation, foreign speculators, who add nothing but their avaricious behavior and profit demands! And we're powerless to prevent that? Or are we?

After all, this land is your land, this land is my land. From cape york peninsula to the princess highway! This land belongs to you and me!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 27 June 2017 5:00:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now playing daily, at a venue near you:

A play for the amusement of Capitalist pigs!

"At the cross roads of doom, dispossessed Australians beg of foreigners for shelter"

Admission fee: one Capitalist "token". (Refundable if you win the lottery)!
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 27 June 2017 8:08:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mmmm, and as a bonus to the first 100 homeless deplorables, a Trent Zimmerman rainbow flag, and a free entry ticket to the Gay Mardi Grass from the Liberal Party policy room in North Sydney, signed by one fat Capitalist pig predecessor...what was his name now? Anyway,
I'm sure in his new role in Washington DC, he will be "swilling" his fat guts fuller...(or is it more full) , and smok'n big cigars as usual, as he looks down on the unrepresentative losing swill he helped create down under.

And the new Liberal Party slogan..."Lets keep e'm Down Under (and homeless), in Australia".
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 27 June 2017 8:31:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy