The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > An empty chair, a missing Premier - a poignant metaphor > Comments

An empty chair, a missing Premier - a poignant metaphor : Comments

By Paul Russell, published 12/4/2017

Legislation is always about winners and losers; about those who benefit and those who might be disadvantaged; but rarely is the disadvantage so severe as to be about life itself.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Premiers are busy people. Daniel Andrews may consider that he's already in possession of all the relevant facts, and for all I know he may be. Personally I'm all for assisted suicide. But there's no obligation for any public figure to attend any show or exhibition by any activist, no matter how loudly they are screaming: "Look at me! LOOK AT ME!"
Posted by Jon J, Thursday, 13 April 2017 6:28:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul it is always counter productive to describe someone as internationally famous, or well known internationally, if you then have to go on geo a considerable time, explaining what they are famous for. Kind of discredits any idea they arte famous, or of any importance.

Not much point 9in reading further is there?.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 13 April 2017 10:58:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy