The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > How Trump can, quite literally, bring balance to the 'Force' > Comments

How Trump can, quite literally, bring balance to the 'Force' : Comments

By Jack Colwill, published 22/2/2017

In short, the Presidency of Donald Trump has the potential to unite as much as it has already divided.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
This what you get trying to paint a rosy picture with the head buried in the sand? Or somewhere warm and comfortable, where the sun never shines? I would advise, trying talking from a lot higher up in future.

What seems to be the reality, is what one might expect when an inmate is placed in charge of the asylum?

His denial of factual reporting, the evidence, attacks on the media, the intelligent service, perceived patent paranoia and it would seem, quite serious delusions of grandeur? Together as the emerging picture tell me to be afraid very afraid!

Balance from the unbalanced? Don't like what he's saying? Wait five minutes.

There's nothing wrong with building dream castles in the clouds but everything wrong with taking up permenant residence!? What this author needs is a large chunk of 'force' feed reality?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 22 February 2017 10:49:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Alan B.

"This what you get trying to paint a rosy picture with the head buried in the sand?"

Couldn't agree more with that statement, but I think you've got the rest all wrong, no offense.

"What seems to be the reality, is what one might expect when an inmate is placed in charge of the asylum?"
Why do you think the people voted for that inmate to be placed in charge of the asylum? Drain The Swamp!
What we're actually seeing is a battle for 'Americana' a pushback against the corporate globalist elites that have largely captured America in league with a corrupt and self-serving political establishment.
A fight for Nationalism over the push for Globalism.

US stockmarket's up 10% since Trump.
Goldman Sachs is up 30% or more.
Everyone's making money but they don't want to share power.
They don't want to take the foot off the the throat of small business.
They don't want to merely be 'top-dog'.
The want to keep their monopoly and control everything.

Look at complaints of Brexit for example.
In America they're trying to take away the right of the people to decide their own future, much the same as the Brexit supporters are trying to get back.

"His denial of factual reporting, the evidence, attacks on the media, the intelligent service, perceived patent paranoia and it would seem, quite serious delusions of grandeur?"
These first actions are not unreasonable considering the outright war going on behind the scenes.
The opposition hasn't accepted Trump's Presidency by any means; or the will of the people.
They've doubled down in moves to undermine and destroy Trumps Presidency.

His delusions of granduer; well he does have skyscrapers with his name on them, so I'm not sure it's completely delusional, but I accept your point.
Even I acknowledged during the election campaign that his ego might be a concern.

"Together as the emerging picture tell me to be afraid very afraid!"
You're right there, for certain there is reason to be afraid.
There's a battle for the future of humankind taking place right now.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 22 February 2017 11:42:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If Trump were to ban all processed cheese then America would grate again.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 22 February 2017 12:25:46 PM
Armchair. None of those things are down to Trump, but the expectation of the weapons industry? And a extraordinary arms race in the offing! Moreover, a war would likely retire America's entire foreign debt burden?

What's a few billion lives and stone thrown down upon stone, destroyed cities, on an overpopulated planet?

Gotta be good for the big multinationals pulling the strings, or should that read, chain?

In the meantime the starving around the world?

I wonder why I bother!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 22 February 2017 1:07:21 PM
Hey Alan B.
I'm not sure how much of a contribution the military industrial complex made to the increase of US markets.
I'm fairly sure the main beneficiaries of the rally were the investment banks.

There's many special interest groups lining up against Trump though.
For example Obama is the first President to stay in Washington after leaving office in 100years.
He's more or less running a shadow government against the Trump administration right now flush with cash from insurance companies wanting to defend Obamacare... because they wrote it.
Obama's 'Organisation for Action' has partnered with Soros' 'Indivisible'.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/19/obamas-organizing-action-partners-soros-linked-indivisible-disrupt-trumps-agenda/
Then you have these allegations (not sure they are confirmed) that a bunch of leading Republicans are also on Soros' payroll.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/records-soros-fund-execs-funded-paul-ryan-marco-rubio-jeb-bush-john-mccain-john-kasich-lindsey-graham-in-2016/

Right now we have the corporations acting out Hillary Clintons policies like Trump was never even elected.
It's open warfare by the corporations attacking free speech, which is what I think Hillary had planned to do anyway.
Googles ad companies are shutting down access to ad revenue to high profile independent media websites supportive of Trump.
Offering money to have some of Pro-trump websites turn on others etc.
Twitter is meddling with twitter responses so that Trump can't respond to popular responses as well as banning other people they don't like.
The media won't stop trying to force a globalist foreign policy agenda on behalf of the establishment and CIA with there constant claims of Russian spying.

I don't support US regime change wars by the way, or their ideas of Imperialism or American Exceptionalism etc; I don't support everything Trump says or does for that matter and some of Tillersons statements have been seriously concerning, in my opinion.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 22 February 2017 2:31:16 PM
Trumpy has surely done the US of A, nay the whole world, a favour by bestowing numerous examples of what enforced international anxiety can achieve.

Like sands through the hour glass So are the Days of our Human Lives.

Like a North Korean nuke jockey Trump's jousting with the blissful potential for mega-death just makes us pine for more...life.
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 22 February 2017 4:37:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy